26.

Aideen

Today is Фестиваль демонов. A festival where all demons celebrate together. We celebrate that we are demons, we celebrate our achievements, and we enjoy the time we spend with family and friends. I am curious if I will meet Niam today. What does he think of festivals? In itself, he looks rather less like the guy who cares about celebrations.
Now I should worry less about Niam and more about what to wear. The festival takes place in the Great Hall of Demons and every family who thinks something of themselves appears festively dressed. Like every year, my father will wear a black suit with a white shirt and a red tie. Father loves to look stylish and he truly succeeds. I search my closet until I see a dark green evening dress. It's new, I've only had it for two weeks. My red hair would definitely come into its own! The dress has the color of a rich dark green, is strapless with a V-neck and has a wide skirt. Filigree patterns in a slightly shimmering green decorate the skirt hem. I quickly grab the dress and put it on. My gaze falls on the clock: 7:23 a.m. damn it, the party starts at 8 a.m. and I'm neither put on make-up, nor have I done a hairstyle or wear jewelry! I rush to my dressing table, which is in the right corner to the left of my bed. Which chain do I take? I own so many.

Without further ado I decide on a chain that consists of silver drops and has a strand in the middle that goes down about 4 cm. At the end of it hangs a heart that shines silver as if it were made of diamonds. In addition, I put a matching ring on the chain. It is silver and an emerald stone in the shape of a heart is a real eye-catcher. I quickly put on earrings that are about 5 cm long and form silver and green drops. I look at myself in the mirror and put on some make-up. Then I slip into silver high heels, which you can hardly see under my dress.

7:46 am, damn it, I'm running out of time. I sit down in front of my dressing table and get a curling iron from one of the many drawers on the table. I quickly twist my red hair into curls and then pin it up a bit. Perfect.

Now I just have to find my father and then we can teleport to the Great Hall. But I don't have to look long for him, the father is already waiting for me in our entrance hall. Slowly and carefully I descend the stairs and come to a stop in front of my father.

He looks at me in awe: "Выглядишь прекрасно мой маленький пламя." He pays me a compliment. I feel a happy feeling spreading inside me. I smile proudly at him. It is very important to me to be good in front of his colleagues and the other demons to look, that in turn puts my father in a good light. "Спасибо.", I answer him and together we teleport into the great hall of demons.

Once there, my mouth stays open. The hall is hardly recognizable. Gilded chandeliers hang from the high ceiling, it almost looks as if they are floating. On the floor it seems as if there is gold dust, which is thrown lightly upwards with every step. The red light of the moon shines in gently and suddenly no longer looks so threatening, it looks more pleasant, almost romantic.

Mistral

I get up tired and look at my calendar. Oh no, today it's Фестиваль демонов! Exhausted, I let myself fall back on my bed. These festivals are often so exhausting and ... how am I supposed to face Niam? My behavior was just not fair to him. He does so much for me and what do I do for him? I'm only causing him grief! No, I will go to the party! At least we have to make the other demons know that everything is fine. You mustn't notice that I ... that I have become so weak. I have to do this for Niam.

Resolutely I straighten up, get up and go straight to my closet, which is parallel to my bed. Meanwhile, Isra comes in: "Good morning Mistral. You're going to the festival? "She seems to be irritated, since all my arrangements in the last few days did not look like I would go to the festival." Yes, I will go to the festival! I have to. I'm just causing Niam grief and I have to show the other demons that we are fine. " "They shouldn't notice that you have fallen in love with an angel!" Isra realizes my plan.