Declaration of forces

Demons are divided into two groups by the head demons. There are the high-standing demons who have strong powers, train them and improve them. Then there are the lower demons who have weak powers and these are not very pronounced.
Those who do not have their powers under control become a problem.

(Powers of the high demons)
Fear Projections Powerful Skill: Projecting other fears into reality.
Invocation: Ability to summon inanimate objects at will.
Astral projection: Ability to project consciousness outside the body into an astral form.
Aura Choking: Ability to choke someone through their aura.
Touch of Death: Ability to kill other beings with one touch - triggered by hatred.
Chronokinesis: Ability to control and manipulate time in all directions.
Energy Beam: Ability to shoot deadly beams of energy.
Shape change: Ability to change the physical shape or shape of one's own body.
Impulse : Ability to generate impulses - target flies through the air.
Force Field: Ability to control a shield from a large amount of concentrated force.
Resuscitation: The ability to resuscitate the dead, that can be others or oneself.

(Powers of the lower demons)
Soul Absorption: Ability to absorb souls from the dead.
Banishment :Ability to lock someone in or out and prevent them from returning.
Anger projection: Ability to magnify anger by upsetting others.
Discord :Ability to create violent conflicts between people.

Angels are divided into two groups by the top angels. There are the high angels who have strong powers, can train them and improve them. Then there are the lower angels who have weak powers and these are not very pronounced.
Those who do not have their powers under control become a problem.

(Powers of the high angels)
Agility :Ability to lighten the body and make it more flexible.
Aerokinesis :elementary ability: generate, control and manipulate air and wind.
Apportation :Ability to teleport objects or people through space.
Beaming: form of teleportation
Summoning: Ability to conjure a being near the user.
Deflection: Ability to divert active forces from others.
Flying :Ability to fly for a short time (depending on how well you master this force, longer and higher, etc.)
Sparkle: Ability to teleport surrounded by tiny lights or sparks.

(Powers of the lower angels)
Sensory robbery :Ability to take senses away from another and use them for oneself.
Telepathy :Ability to hear and transmit thoughts from others.
Invisibility: The ability to be invisible to others.
Perception :Ability to sense the whereabouts of other people.

Aideen's light angelic powers are: aerokinesis, deflection and can fly very easily
Aideen's pronounced demonic powers are: impulse, shape change, aura choking, fear projection and touch of death

Calandra's light demonic powers are: force field, shape change and invocation
Calandra's pronounced angelic powers are: beaming, conjuring, deflection and flying

Niam's pronounced demonic powers: fear projections, touch of death, shape change and force field

Mistral's distinct demonic powers: invocation, chronokinesis, energy beam and resuscitation