Flashback

February 1438 again many young demons as well as boy angels are in the human world to gain experience. It must be admitted that we, the Council, were very inattentive at the time. There was only one rule that every being should adhere to: not to attract attention in the human world. Nobody should recognize that there are demons and angels. In this note, we specialize in the pair of naira and nilas. They met in April 1438 in Hawaii, in the human world, when they were about to gain experience. They fell in love and their fate took its inevitable course.

Naira and Nilas fell in love and that in itself wasn't the main problem. The two began to be careless and show everyone how in love they were. Shortly afterwards - June 1438 - almost all of Hawaii knew or felt that Naira and Nilas were not entirely normal. People began to realize that the two weren't human like themselves.

We the council of elders - consisting of the upper angels and upper demons of those days - came together and had to pass a judgment. Indeed, it was not easy as we had never had an offense like this before. We had to punish them to show other demons and angels that we would not tolerate such behavior. The following punishment was imposed on them: Both were banished from heaven and hell. She had to eke out her life on earth and was born again without any memory of the other or the desire to seek the other. So they could not remember either their previous existence or their great love.

In those dark days for the Otherworld, the Council of Elders decided to draft a law. A law designed to nip such an offense in the bud. It became the highest law of all of us and still exists today. Never again should demons and angels forget their origins and become weak. Each "species" should remain among their own kind. If not, Heaven and Hell would go to extremes.

Mistral

"To the extreme? What do you mean? "Niam shrugs his shoulders." I've never found out and never wanted to have to. Do you understand me now? I don't want to lose you too, and here in Delminum there are great girls too. Why of all people? " I am no longer really listening to him, deep in thought I leave the archive. "Do you know Niam SHE it is. The only one that touched my heart It is mean that a law forbids me when I am allowed to love and when I am not. But my heart can't. My heart is free. "" Psst. Not here! If someone hears that, they will betray you to Hades. Weak demons must not exist! ", Niam whispers at me. "Oh, and who has to decide what is weakness? Just because I'm a man, can't I feel anything? Do not Cry? Keep my feelings hidden? This is idiotic. You can and certainly will not dictate how I should feel! "I look at him angrily. First this stupid old law, and now Niam's behavior. Of course his fear is justified, but I only have one life and I want this I don't let gods, a law or my brother take me away from me.

Niam

I look at Mistral in disbelief. He stomps away furiously. His reaction was so run-in, not at all sympathetic to my behavior. I'm suddenly so scared of losing him. Who knows what he's going to do now. How much has she turned his head? I am attacked by an irrepressible anger, what is this girl actually doing? She risks my brother's life without apparently thinking about her behavior. Yes, I may have found my happiness in Aideen, but she is a demon! I can not do anything. I told my brother about the big secret and he still shows no understanding. I don't want to lose him, but I don't know what else to do.

I am desperate and actually devastated. It takes away the only person who has made my life more beautiful and worth living. Mistral gave me a job for years. Not only to protect him, but to take care of him and to be there for him. All of this is just beginning to fade and just because of one girl.