1

Liam's pov.

Hello, my name is Liam. As of now, I am ten years old. We are now on vacation in Korea. And because my parents are somewhat preoccupied at the moment, I find myself in the playground today, accompanied by my bodyguard, of course. I notice that the children are having a good time with their parents, whilst I am alone with my bodyguard. Well, I'm alright being alone since every time I visit my parents, they always make it fun for me and always prioritize me when it's time for us to bond.

It had been a lovely summer Monday. The sun was shining brightly, yet it wasn't even hot. The sky was cloudless, like a perfectly clear swimming pool. I stayed on the playground for a long time. I didn't have any other company than my bodyguard, and I preferred to remain alone for the time being.

As I watch other kids play I noticed a beautiful girl in the playground she is wandering around. I was about to stand but I noticed she is with her friends that I just watch her from afar.

Indeed she is a goddess. How I wished that she would look and notice me but sadly she didn't. With that, I still smiled at the thought that I can admire her from afar.

"Can you tell me what time it is?" When I heard a boy's voice from behind me, I was surprised. I shifted my gaze to his. He was a young boy with fair skin, brown eyes, and brown hair, older than me. He had to be from around here, I assumed.

"It's almost five." As I checked my black watch, I nervously answered.

"I'm Kim Jisoo, 12yrs. old" He said this while extending his hands.

"I'm Liam Manoban, 10 yrs. old" I reacted with a handshake.

"Wow, you're a lot younger than I am. And that lovely lady is my cousin. " He stated this while pointing to a girl I am admiring from afar.

We talked and I've never enjoyed having a conversation with a stranger until I met him. He said that he had gone to the playground to play with his cousin. He informed me that his cousin is the most beautiful girl in the world and that every boy wishes he could be his.

I stood up after the sun had completely set and the stars began to twinkle like silver glitter. "Are you leaving already?" he asked, worried.

"It's getting dark out" I told him with a straight face. "I need to go back."

He pouted since Jisoo knew I wasn't from Korea and said, "I'll see you soon when I see you."

With that, I returned to the hotels where I was staying, knowing that I would be returning to Thailand sooner or later.

It made me happy to see my parents in the hotel since I knew we'd be spending time together. We were having a good time inside the hotel, reminiscing about our day. And knowing that I saw a girl I wanted to marry in the future made me happy.

I decided to create a song on how I felt about a specific girl I spotted on the playground in the hopes of making this trip unforgettable. And it'll be out soon.