24

Pete's Pov 

I'm here at my office, and I've already told the dance instructors that Liam is located inside the building. They were pleased to hear the news, and I also reminded them that it must be kept hidden. I also assured them that they would always allow Liam to engage with the kids since, for all I know, he always knows what's best for himself and I am aware of his affection for children.

Ella's Pov

I am inside the building, I am very excited today because I was I formed that the owner is already here. I also noticed a car before I went in the building I must say the owner is really a private person and my assumptions were right. 

Right now I am calling my mommy because I want to inform her that I want to be fetch by her with that I reached out my phone and call mommy "Hello baby, is everything all right?" mommy said in a sweet voice which I love about my mommy with that I giggled. "Mommy are you busy? Can you go to the studio after work mommy?" I said then mommy replied "Yeah sure baby, anything you want. What time do you want mommy to go there?" with that I smiled ear to ear "How about 4 mommy? So that I can let you see my dance and we can go to gran and pops house? Is it okay mommy? or I am asking to much?" I sadly said the last part because I am I too much for mommy even though I am not her real daughter she treats me like her own and my thoughts were cut off when mommy replies in a sweet voice "Yes baby of course, anything for my love and always remember baby that you are not asking too much from mommy, okay?" I am very lucky with my mommy with that I replied "Okay mommy, I love you very much" then mommy replied "I love you too baby, I see you later okay?" I then replied "Okay mommy bye mwah" with that the call ended.

When the call was over, I looked at the clock and realized I was almost late, so I hurried to get to my room. I unexpectedly stumble into someone as I get closer to the room where my dancing instructor is, and my body falls to the ground. Many students were staring at me in disbelief, which caused my eyes to start to fill up with tears.

Liam's Pov

I'm currently smiling as I go around the studio, even though I'm hiding it behind a mask so others can't see me. I have to admit, Pete never failed to impress me; he did an excellent job. Suddenly, a little person bumped into me as I was ready to reach for my phone. I was startled to find out that it was a lady who had fallen to the ground, but my disbelief soon turned to concern when I noticed the girl's eyes starting to well up with tears. I also noticed that some students were staring at her, so I carried her and told her "Baby, just relax okay?" . with that the kid just hide her face in my chest which made me smile this baby is just too soft.