11

No one pov.

It's already 6 pm

The crowds are already arriving. Liam, on the other hand, is nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Liam, honey?" Liam's mother expressed herself.

"Perhaps he's still exhausted, sweetheart. Let him rest for the time being; I'm sure he'll join us here later." Liam's dad remarked.

The celebration had already begun when Jennie's family and boyfriend arrived, and they had a good time. Jisoo, on the other hand, saw the love of her life, whom he had never expected to see again. As a result, Jisoo went to Rosé.

"Hello, Rosé!" "Jisoo?!" said Jisoo, and Rosé's eyes widened. They then spoke about their lives and how they were doing.

Jennie, on the other hand, was outdoors since his partner had gone home early due to a pressing matter.

While Jennie was outside, she noticed someone walking to the backyard and went there to see Liam laying on the grass in his suit. She approached Liam and sat down, and she then began to speak.

"Hi, Lim," Liam was taken aback when he heard a lovely and open voice and saw Jennie, her dream girl, but she had been taken, so Liam began to ask, "Hey, what are you doing here?" "Is it true that I'm not permitted to be here? Okay, I'm leaving now." Jennie stated this as she began to rise up.

"It's not that I don't want you here; it's simply that you could be happier somewhere else than with me." In reverent whispers, Liam said.

"Monkey," Jennie said as she sat alongside Liam, laughing.

"Wait, what monkey?" Liam inquired, perplexed.

"You're the monkey," Jennie burst up laughing, and Liam became silent.

Liam was taken aback by how stunning this girl beside him was. She is truly a goddess, and no words can adequately express her beauty.

Jennie saw Liam's silence and assumed she had insulted him, knowing that every female adores him and that he is well-known, so she just called him a monkey.

With that, Liam smiled and remarked to Jennie, "I love you calling me monkey if it makes you happy."

Liam then raised his eyes to the sky. "Rather than lying around here, why don't we go inside and enjoy the party?" Jennie advised that the mood be changed.

"Well it's nice lying here with you and I'm still tired from singing in the mall." Liam said

"Right, we saw you perform you were great by the way." Jennie said and faced him.

"Would you go on a date with me?" Liam said randomly when Jennie didn't reply he stood up and said "I'm sorry for asking you on a----" "Yes, I would love to" Jennie said and smiled.

"How about tomorrow?" Liam requested Jennie. "Sure, why not?" She gave a response. When Jennie's phone started ringing, Liam merely smiled at her and said his goodbyes. And he observed how pleased Jennie was talking on the phone with someone with that Liam went into the mansion as he walked away from her.

Liam is aware that his best friend is at the mansion because the two of them will be returning to Thailand together in the next few days. He then left his room and did not show up to the party.