13

The Date

Liam's pov.

"Wow, this is it!" As I stared in the mirror, I said. I prepared myself for my date with Jennie today. This is my first and last date with her, and I smiled sadly and exited my room with that thought.

"Honey! Look at how adorable our kid is in his clothes." "You look good, my kid!" my mother said as my father approached me.

"Mom and Dad! You're not obliged to inform me that I already know." They both laughed at what I said as I stated it with a grin on my face. "All right, I'm leaving right now since I don't want to keep my princess waiting." I left the home and headed straight to Jennie's.

I made a pit stop on my way to Jennie's and got her flowers; I hope she loves daisies.

Now I'm outside Jennie's house, which is extremely large and gorgeous. As I walked out to my car, one of the maids noticed me and said, "Hello there! What exactly are you searching for?" "I'm looking for Jennie" says the maid. I expressed it in a courteous manner.

"I'm sorry, Miss Jennie is already taken; I don't think she needs anybody courting her right now." As she realized that I was carrying flowers for her and her, the maid replied. Someone interrupted us as I was about to speak.

"Lim?!" Mrs. Kim expressed herself. "Hello, Mrs. Kim," I say. I greeted him with a bow.

"You don't have to do that, my kid; just come here." He stated this as he welcomed me inside his modest house. The maid then left us.

"Jennie! Liam is here." Mrs. Kim said as we both sit on the sofa. "Ok dad be right there in a sec." As I heard Jennie replied.

"So you're going on a date with her?" Mrs. Kim said as I grew uneasy. "Yes, sir, and would you mind if I took her out today?" I responded to his question.

"Yes, of course! Jennie would benefit by being with someone whose father is a good friend of mine." He stated that with a smile on his face. "Dad! What exactly are you saying to him?" Jennie inquired as she moved closer to me.

With that, I stood up and said, "Hi! You look like a princess to me, my princess." The final two lines were said in reverent whispers. "Here this is for you," I said, laughing and smiling. I then present her with the daisies.

"Thank you; I love daisies." "So where are we going?" she asks as she arranges the flowers in the vase. "Would you mind if I took you to the amusement park?" I responded.

Mrs. Kim walked away from us, saying, "Oh she would love to Liam." "Dad!" Jennie said it, and I think she's adorable in everything she does.

"I believe you should go." Mrs. Kim said to us, and I scratched the back of my head, "Yeah." "Oh, and remember, no funny business for any of you." He then vanishes into thin air.

"Okay, Dad, I have a boyfriend. Let's get going, Li." Jennie murmured something, and I tried to disguise my sadness by smiling.

We then proceeded to my car, where I assisted her in getting in and driving.

Jennie and I arrived at the amusement park after a few minutes of driving.

"So," I said, glancing at her, "we've already arrived," I added, and her face lighted up with delight.

"Oh, then what are we waiting for, let's go," she said, opening the door swiftly and sprinting out the door.

"What a child," I chuckled to myself as I walked out to catch up with her. "You're so fast," I blurted, making her laugh. "You're just slow," she retorted, making her smirk. "At the very least, I'm not short."

"Yahh" she exclaimed, smacking my arm, which made me laugh out loud. "Since when have you been so easygoing to me, huh?" she said, her surprise obvious in her voice. "The last time I checked, you were shy" she added, which made me chuckle.

"Well, people change," I said unconcernedly before laughing at her response. "Whatever, you may be outgoing and popular, but you're the one who asked me out today, therefore you're under me Manoban," she said, stunned and astonished, a tiny grin on her face before continuing to run.

"Yah" I yelled at her, then resumed my chase of her.

"Come on, let's pay for the entrance," I said, dragging her to the door.

The middle-aged man in front of us kindly asks, "Good evening sir, how many tickets do you need?" "Good evening, sir," I said, "we need two tickets, sir," and he gave us two tickets, which we paid for.

I look at Jennie, who has a spark of joy in her eyes. I chuckle and say, "Let's go," to which she responds by dragging me towards the rides.

"Yeah, slowly, it won't run away," I told her as we ran together. "Just shut up, I'm happy, you can't blame me," she said, making me chuckle a little. "Alright, ok go easy," I responded.

"So, when we go to the different rides, what do you want to do first?" I ask her.

"Ahmm" she trailed off, and I looked at her. "You seemed undecided," I remarked, prompting her to glance at me. "Yes, I am, this is my first time picking what I want to ride; typically, my boyfriend picks" she added, a tiny little bit of sadness in her voice.

"Aww, it's alright, let's just have some fun, let's try all the rides so you can be happy and experience such beautiful rides ok, I've got your back, I'm going to make you happy and let you decide what you truly want" I cheered her up then winked at her, and she smiled.

The night flew by as we tried all of the rides and activities available.

Jennie was delighted. While she was playing, her eyes twinkled. Her current behavior is quite different from the Jennie Kim people know as a spoilt and a bitch.

"So, where are we going now that it's almost midnight?" I ask. "Let's go home now, I'm tired," she responds with a heavy sigh.

"All right, let's leave, I'll take you home," I said, and she grabbed my arm.

As we drove home, I observed that someone was standing outside their house, so I parked my car so that I could assist Jennie in going outside because she was already asleep, but someone approached my car.

"Hey, Jen," He said, clearing my voice as I got out of my car and approached him. "Hi, my name is Liam," I said. After that, he responded. "Oh, it's you!" I was puzzled by him. He said, "You're a famous singer!"

"Uhmmm" Jennie murmured as she awoke slowly. "Hey, Jen were home would you like me to take you to your room?" I turned to face her and said.

"Baby!" Jennie exclaimed as she approached her lover and hugged him. "Hey, I've been missing you." According to his lover. I'm simply standing in front of them, which hurts my heart, so I decide to go.

"Hey, Jen, it was great meeting you." I mumbled something to his partner and Jennie, then got in my car and drove away.

I know Jennie is happy now as I drive, and I must feel happy for her as well. I wish she could be mine, but she is deeply in love with someone else.

With that, I decided to continue writing my final song and maybe change careers, with the hope of writing music again in the future.

I believe it is past time for me to return to Thailand and finalize my plans, including writing my final song and maybe moving on.