2

No one's pov.

After 2 weeks...

After their vacation in Korea, Liam released Lightning. Despite the fact that he is just 10 years old, Liam has never sounded more vulnerable in his first music, which is about a specific girl. His parents are very supportive of it, and the fact that it's about a specific girl makes them happy since it's the first time they've seen their kid admire someone to the point of writing a song about her.

Lightning is the cutest and most enjoyable of the song and Liam's solo effort, and it's likely to say that many people will appreciate it.

After 1 month...

Liam's pov.

Who thought that many people would appreciate my music after it had been out for a month? I had no idea how well it would be appreciated by such a large number of people. Some people may have disliked my song for no particular reason, but that doesn't bother me because it's for the girl I admired at the playground a month ago.

Today, I'll be interviewed on a show produced by a well-known entertainment company in our country.

In the room, where I'll be interviewed, my parents are with me. They're right beside me, and I can see by their expressions that they're very proud of me.

After a few minutes, they announced that the show will begin. I was a little nervous at first, but knowing that many people enjoyed my music gave me confidence.

"In 3,2,1 Action! " According to the director.

"Great evening, my name is John, and I'll be your host for the day." As we heard a wave of applause, the MC stated something. "So, for today, we have a handsome kid with us." The MC pointed at me and the audience erupted in cheers.

"Hi! I'm Liam Manoban." I smile and wave to everyone in the room.

"So Liam, you began your musical career at a young age, what inspired you to attempt music at all?" John stated.

"I was on the playground at the time and noticed a certain girl that I adored from afar. I wanted to get to know her but lacked the courage to do so. And because I wanted to make my vacation special. I began studying the classical guitar. I also began writing a song. The song is about how I felt when I first met her and how I've felt since then. Lightning was released in less than two weeks." I said that with a smile on my face since I recalled that girl at the moment.

My remark drew a chuckle from the EMCEE. As I finish speaking, the audience smiles.

"She'll have to go on a date with you now, without a doubt." John stated happily.

I just chuckled since it's difficult for me to date her if she doesn't know who I am except for his cousin Jisoo. And since she's from Korea and I'm from Thailand, I'm hoping to see her again soon.

John cleared his throat and said, "What did you gain from that experience?"

"Knowing that many people loved Lightning, one of my earliest songs, gave me confidence in my songwriting. In addition, I've had many of the fantastic chances, including hiring some amazing managers who take care of everything for me." I nodded and said

"Can we expect any new music soon? If so can you spill any details about them? " John said.

"Whenever I have the chance to see that girl again. I'd want to tell you everything, but I'm not sure when that will be!" I said to them because that of that particular female that I began writing songs.

John was taken aback by my response because he is unable to speak. With that, I use my charms to wink at the crowd.

"Wait, did I just see Liam Manoban wink at the crowd?!?" Because of the site that the audience has gone crazy over wink, John remarked and laughed.

"I think you just did!" With that, I chuckled.

And John proceeded to the next question.

"What 5 words describe you the best?" John remarked

"Cool, amazing, brilliant, gentle, and humble." I paused "Just kidding HAHAHAHA, I really don't know all I know is that I'm Liam." I giggled when I said that.

John grinned and said, "Do you have any other cool talents other than singing?"

"I'm quite sporty. Basketball, in particular, is one of my favorite ball games. Biking and dancing are two of my other favorite activities." I said

"Do you have any last things you want to tell your supporters?" John remarked

"Thank you for all of your love and support. Also, I'd want to greet Jisoo Hyung." I said and waved at the camera in front of me.

John said. "Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this interview with me." And that was the ending of the show.

We went out to dine and celebrate after the long interview, and then we headed to my father's company. I also spoke with my manager about my future plans. I intended to pursue my education while also modeling, and when I meet her again, I'll write songs. That gives me a lot to look forward to.