23

At the Studio...

Liam's Pov

I'm currently sitting in my car, which I parked outside the studio and notified Pete, my previous manager, about earlier. My thoughts were interrupted as Pete left the building with many security while I was staring out the window and observed a girl or lady who reminded me of someone.

Pete smiled broadly and said, "Let's go inside so we can talk privately," as I slid down the window to cover my face. Pete grinned and joyfully declared, "I did what I had to and the best I could for the best owner I have!" I giggled. After doing precisely as he instructed, I entered the building and kept gazing around and saw how amazing my studio was.

Pete's Pov

"So Liam or shall I say LM?" with that I laughed. Liam replied "Just call me Liam, Pete. I missed this" while looking around my office. "What exactly did you miss? Huh?" I questioned him with a smirk. "Oh Pete shut up, I missed you, the recordings, creating songs, and expressing myself." Liam said which made me smile. "Yeah, I missed those time to Liam. So now what's your plan?" I said which made Liam think.

Liam's Pov

The question made me think deeply, I want to make the most of it right now doing things I love and want. "Hmmm, I say for now Pete let me enjoy everything and I'll update you when I'll be writing more music or more likely to do a concert." With that said Pete eyes were sparkling saying "NO FUCKING WAY, OH MY GOD LIAM YOUR MAKING ME CRY AND PROUD AT THE SAME TIME" I laughed at his comment and told him I'll just contact him and I also asked him if I could around the studio and letting some students I am at the studio.