21

Korea...

Jennie Pov.

I am now working at my office. Then my daughter called. "Mommyyyy," Ella said over the phone. With that, I smiled and responded, "Hello baby, why is my baby so excited?" My daughter responded, "Mommy, the LM studio is having a celebrity this week, and they informed us dancers that the celebrity is the studio's one and only owner, and we will get the opportunity to meet him." I'm now listening to Ella on the phone. I can confirm that she is thrilled. I then remarked, "Well, that's wonderful news, baby!" Ella said, "But mommy..." Ella's sadness is visible, and so I said, "But what baby?".

Ella sighed and stated "What if it's is limited to a small number of dancers? What if I run into the proprietor?!" With that, I chuckle, "Baby, why are you so intrigued with him?" After that, she said "Our instructors informed us that the proprietor of this class is quite well-known and has taught several other celebrities! Mommy, are you serious?!" She squealed with that. "I understand, sweetheart, that you fantasize about him. So, what exactly do you want mommy to do?" I told Ella. "I'd want to inform grandma and grandpa mommy, as well as grangran and poppie mommy..." "Absolutely, sweetie" I said. "How about tomorrow, we'll celebrate with them?" "That's alright with me, mommy!" Ella explained.

"I'll do everything for my baby." I explained to her "Thank you, mommy. I have to leave now. Goodbye, I love you!" Ella exclaimed, "I love you too, sweetie!" and the call ended. Now is the time for me to call Mom and Dad, as well as the Manobans.

I've already spoken to my family, who agreed, as well as the Manobans. Additionally, the Manobans stated that it was such excellent news that they desired to celebrate it in their house. I can say that the Manobans are close to my daughter, and Ella refers to them as Grangran and Poppie, but they prefer that I refer to them as Mom and Dad, which I accepted.

With that, I informed my parents, who were delighted, since it had been some time since we had visited the Manobans.

Tomorrow, I'm guessing, will be spent connecting with my family, the Manobans, and Ella.