26

Liam's Pov

I am now at the office of Pete and I placed down the kid in the chair and asked her is she was okay "Hey baby, are you okay now?". "I am sorry, really really for bumping into you" the girl said almost crying which made my heart ache. "Hey kid, you look familiar. Where you the kid you just enrolled, right?" Pete asked and I looked at him and the girl also look at him with realization and replies "Yes, are you going to kick me already?" "Hush, no baby. No one is leaving my studio, Okay?" I said to the girl in front of me, I am kneeling down so that our eyes would meet then Pete says "You are one very lucky kid, you're the 1st kid that Liam interacted in his studio".  With that the kid was shocked and later smiled at me.

As I remove my mask the kid analyzed my face and said while sniffing "Liam, oppa?" I smiled then realization struck me. Is this why I feel comfortable around her, she's ella the kid at the play ground. "Ella? You've grown so much" I said which made Ella nod. She instantly hugged me and said "Long time no see oppa!" 

"Wow, you two know each other after many years you still recognized each other" Pete said which made me laugh. "Okay, I'll leave you to catch up and Ella, your one lucky kid I say" with that Pete give us the room to catch up with made me smile.