5

Liam's pov.

I'm traveling throughout the city, escorted by my security. I observed that there are a lot of build boards, and I didn't expect to see Jisoo Hyung in the advertisements. Wow, I had no idea the Kims were that powerful in Korea. I notice a cat-eyed girl in the advertising as I continue to glance around while driving. She's stunning, and she reminds me of the beauty I saw eight years ago.

I pushed my thoughts aside and continued driving. I've decided to visit the playground. I'd realized how much I missed seeing beauty.

The playground...

My guards surrounded me as I exited my car. I let them know that I'm good on my own and that they can just keep an eye on me from afar.

As I continued walking, I noticed children playing. I smiled when I saw that it looked exactly the same as it did eight years ago. I took a seat on the grass, recalling that this was where I used to sit and admire someone.

A small figure hugged my back, which surprised me. "Hi, Oppa!" said the young girl.

"Hello, princess." I knelt to match her height and hugged her back.

"My name is Ella," she says. She stated sheepishly. "Are you Liam Manoban, Oppa?" "Yes, I am," I answered with a smile. "How did you figure out it was me?" I laughed out loud.

"Because you're stunningly handsome, and you're the composer of Lightning." Ella stated cheerfully.

"You know what? Your very smart Ella and adorable at the same time." I noted because this kid made me blush. Ella, on the other hand, was just giggling.

"Ella!" I was startled because someone shouted the name of Ella. Ella on the other hand giggled and wave her hands to the lady that called her name.

"Mommy" Ella expressed herself. Which surprised me, Ella's mother is quite attractive. She reminded me of the girl I had previously admired. I'm not sure whether it's actually her, but I believe it is. Ella's mother began to speak, interrupting my thoughts.

"Ella baby, we need to go home now. We don't want the nuns looking for you." Ella's mommy stated so I cleared my throat and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Liam. Your baby is a cutie." I said giggling "Why would be the nuns looking for Ella?" I asked.

"Ella is an orphan, and after I complete college, this adorable baby will become my kid. And by the way, I'm Jennie." Jennie started joyfully hugging Ella and introduced herself. She continued "We need to get going now. Thank you for looking after Ella!" Jennie is currently going away, accompanied by Ella. And I believe I just spoke with and seen my dream girl.

To that, I beamed and returned to the hotel to get ready for the Kims' dinner.

My parents informed me that they have arrived at Kim's house. I'm still getting dressed in the hotel.

After some time, I drove to the Kims' house that my father had informed me about.

I've arrived at their house's front door. Because they have so many guards, I can tell the Kims are quite wealthy and well-known in Korea.

As soon as the front door opened, Jisoo Hyung was there to greet me. Jisoo and I are both inside, and he continues asking when I'll start writing songs again since he was overjoyed after I released Lightning 8 years ago. I was touched when I heard it since he is incredibly supportive and treats me like an actual brother.

We're now both in their living room since our parents informed us that when it's time for dinner, they'll just call us and so that we can talk and introduce each other.

"Liam, do you still remember my cousin in the playground?" Jisoo said. And I just nod because his cousin my dream girl and I still admire her even we have never talked to each other.

"Well, my cousin will be joining us! Gosh, I'm so excited because she loves your song that time." He said cheerfully. I'm totally shocked who knew that my dream loves my song. I am very happy knowing this now.

I cleared my throat and said "So, where's your cousin? I would want to meet her by now."

"How come you're looking for me?" Jennie showed herself. Which absolutely surprised me, and wow, she's gorgeous as always with the outfit she's wearing.

"Liam she's my cousin Jennie and Jen this is Liam." Jisoo said.

"You look stunning as always." I said and it made her blush. "Wait! Don't tell me that she's the girl in the playground that you're referring too?!" Jisoo said that made me blush.

The 3 of us went silent that time. And I begin to blush out of embarrassment. "Jisoo stop teasing him."

Jennie said and smiled at me.

"Kids time for dinner!" Our parents shouted and then the 3 of us proceed.