10

Jennie's pov.

After Liam delivered his song, We are still in the mall eating, and it made me feel everything all over again. And Liam said he'll be returning to Thailand, which surprised me because I assumed they'd be remaining here permanently.

"I'm guessing Liam won't be around for long." According to Jisoo,

"Jen, he's a talented musician. Are you friends with him? I'd want to meet him." Habin stated something that surprised me.

"I'm not very close to him, but we're acquainted." As I already said

"I notice his eyes glitter every time he discusses his ideal girl, therefore she must be really precious to him." "And I'm really blessed to have my ideal girl beside me," Habin said. This made me blush since he is very cheesy, and I chuckled.

"Excuse me, I'm still here!" Jisoo mentioned that made my partner and me chuckle.

I guess will be preparing for the party later me, my family, Jisoo and my boyfriend.

Liam's pov.

That was exhausting, and as I walked out of the mall, I saw Jisoo and Jennie, but I also noticed a boy sat alongside Jennie, who appeared to be very happy, and that devastated me. I never expected to see Jennie with his boyfriend today, so I walked home and into my room, where I began to write down my thoughts.

It's 5 p.m., and I've just completed creating a new song. I then decided to go to bed because I didn't feel like joining the party later.