14

Liam's pov.

My date with Jennie was fantastic, even though she never said a proper farewell, and even though his boyfriend was present, I'm pleased it happened.

Now I suppose it's time to return to Thailand with Rosé.

Rosé's pov.

"Rosé, are you ready yet?" Liam asked as I was still collecting my belongings. "Please give me a minute, Lim." I responded.

Liam informed me that we would be returning to Thailand early due to his hectic schedule, and I am both thrilled and chuffed to hear that he will be studying in the United States, but no matter what happens, I will support him wholeheartedly. 

My thoughts were cut short when Liam said, "Hey, have you informed Hyung yet?" "I'll notify him later, Lim," I said.

Then we said our goodbyes to Liam's parents and got to work on our problem. I think this is it; bye Korea, bye Jisoo. With that, I gave a sorrowful grin.

Jisoo's pov.

Rosé contacted me early in the morning, and while I was pleased at first, I bitterly smiled after receiving the text.

"Good morning, chicken! We'll be returning to Thailand immediately. Always be careful, chicken. I hope to see you again soon;)" -Rosé

"I assume I'll be seeing you very soon, and I hope that when I do, I won't let you go." I grinned when I stated this in my head.