9

No one's pov.

Since Liam last met Jennie, he has pledged to compose a song as soon as he sees her again. He informed his management about the song he had written, and the manager told him that some people had been waiting for you to perform in Korea and that they wanted you to do so at the mall, which would be a huge deal because it would be Liam's first performance in Korea. As a result, Liam accepted.

Liam took a stand in front of the mall's audience.

"Hello, my name is Liam, and for the time being, I go by the nickname LM." With that, Liam gave the audience a wink. And the females began to scream.

Girl 1: You're so cute!

Girl 2: Marry me!

Girl 3: Do you have a girlfriend?

Girl 4: Be mine!

"I'll be performing my new song for the first time, so I want you to tell me whether you like it or not," Liam added, laughing at the females.

"Well, we don't like you because we love you," she says. Liam smiled as several girls screamed.

"Thank you," Liam said, bowing to them. The music then began.

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Liam ended his song full of emotions. And fans went wild.

"Thank you, Thank you." Liam thanked the crowds.

The Emcee then walked up to Liam on stage and remarked, "Wow, that was lots of emotions." Liam just grinned, which enraged the audience once more. "So you're back to writing music after 8 years?" "Says the Emcee"

"It is debatable. Only when I get to see my dream girl do I get to create my songs." The Emcee was taken aback by what Liam stated "So you're saying the person you're referring to is the girl from eight years ago? Says the Emcee

"So you and your ideal girl are dating already?" Liam merely smiles. When the Emcee inquired, Liam answered, "No, she was already taken when I returned here." Liam then beamed.

The audience was stunned because who wouldn't want to date Liam? They assumed Liam's ideal girl was extremely fortunate.

"I'm sorry to hear that." The Emcee expressed his sadness. "At the very least, I know her name before I return to Thailand." Liam grinned again as he stated.

Liam returned home after their long conversation on stage to prepare for the latter's celebration.