8

Jennie's pov.

Hello, my name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. I'm amazed that The Manobans have decided to stay in Korea. I was a fan of Liam's when he composed Lightning, and I had no idea that the song was specifically written for me.

Flashback

8 years ago I'm with my cousin Jisoo I asked him whether Irene, Momo, and Sana, and I could play on the playground. We were playing at the moment, and Jisoo was no longer at my side, so I looked across the playground and spotted Jisoo with a cute boy. I smile because Jisoo is befriending him, and my thoughts were interrupted by Irene's words. "Why are you smiling Jen? Hey, Momo and Sana I believe Jennie has a crush on Jisoo's pal." My friends mocked me as a result, so I left them at the playground and returned home."

I'm trying to figure out who the boy is. Is he Korean? I've never seen him before. I questioned myself. I had no idea Jisoo's friend made me feel something I didn't understand. With that, I went to my bed.

When the morning arrives, I head to the playground to see if I can make friends with the cute lad I saw the day before. Weeks have passed, and I've never been able to see him or be friends with him.

After that, I never hoped that I would see him again.

After a few days, Jisoo came to my house and said, "Jen! My name was mentioned in the show!" And it perplexed me as to why Jisoo was mentioned in the show. He isn't a celebrity or anything like that. My thoughts were interrupted when Jisoo handed me his phone, and my eyes widened as I saw the cute boy I'd been hoping to see.

"His name is Liam Manoban, and he wrote a song and even said hello to me!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

"Can you tell me why he's on the show?" I inquired since I had hoped to befriend him but had never seen him.

"He composed a song about how he felt about a girl." He stated

And with that, I watched his interview and the song he created, and I can tell you that the girl is indeed precious to him. I didn't think about him after that.

Present

After seeing Liam, I've been feeling something new, but I've shrugged it off.

We're heading to the mall to shop, and my boyfriend Habin will be joining us.

In the Mall

We had been shopping for hours and I was becoming hungry, so I informed Habin and Jisoo that we were going to eat, and they responded, "Okay then, because we're tired now."

We've arrived at Starbucks, and I've seen a little stage in the mall's center. Who would be on stage today? And there are a lot of girls waiting with that I just saw from my seat.

"Wow, the artist must be attractive since there are so many females waiting, but he's not as attractive as I am." Habin said that made me chuckle.

"Stupid HAHAHA" After I reacted to his comment, Jisoo abruptly exclaimed, "Liam."

"Who is Liam?" Habin muttered, and then Jisoo pointed to the stage, which surprised me.

"Is he putting on a show?" "Wow, he's extremely well-known," Jisoo said.

"Well, let's simply keep an eye on him from here." With that, both Jisoo and Habin nodded.