30

Liam's Pov

Currently, I am busy preparing myself and purchasing gifts for my family, as well as for the Kims. Although they might not be aware of my presence in Korea at the moment, I anticipate meeting them again soon.

I recently reached out to Suelgi and asked him to get ready to meet me in front of our house. Additionally, I instructed the butlers to prepare my room and arrange for a delightful dinner. However, to my surprise, they informed me that they had already planned a dinner and prepared the house for visitors. This news left me completely amazed and grateful.

AT THE MANSION

Jennie's Pov

"We've arrived, baby!" I exclaimed as Ella eagerly hopped out of the car and announced, "I'll be heading in, Mommy!" Her excitement was palpable, and I couldn't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm. Passing the key to the butler, I made my way inside.

"Jennie, Ella, it's wonderful to see you both," Mom and Dad Manoban greeted us warmly. I reciprocated, "Hello, Mom and Dad. It's been too long. Ella can hardly contain her excitement to see you both." Ella beamed at us, her smile stretching from ear to ear. "Grangran, where are Mommy's parents?" she asked eagerly. Mom and Dad replied, "They're in the kitchen, sweetie, busy preparing desserts." With that, Ella dashed off towards the kitchen, a picture of joy.

"Mom, Dad, why is there so much food? Is there a special occasion?" I inquired, noticing the elaborate preparations that made it seem like a celebration was in order. "We're not quite sure, dear. The butlers and maids took care of everything, and I must say, it feels like today is going to be a memorable day," Mom remarked, her eyes sparkling with anticipation, and Dad nodded in agreement with a loving smile.

With everyone gathered around the table, we indulged in delicious food and lively conversations, catching up on our days and basking in the joy of being together, especially with Ella adding her delightful charm to the gathering.