7

No one's pov.

Days passed, and Liam now has just one week till he returns to Thailand to resume his career and studies. They had no idea Liam was going to pursue his education in the United States.

Liam's parents purchased a mansion and placed their belongings there; they also made room for Liam and ensured that he would be able to live there with them sooner or later.

While Jisoo, Jennie, Mrs., and Mr. Kim are excited that the Manobans will be staying in Korea permanently and that they will be able to work together. They were unaware that Liam would not be staying in Korea.

Jisoo pov.

"Not in a million years!" I stated that I had got confirmation that the Manobans would be staying in Korea permanently. Oh my goodness, I'm thrilled!

"What the hell, Jisoo, why are you making such a commotion this early in the morning?" Jennie remarked.

I forgot to mention that I'm now at Jennie's place Keke. Aish, this mandu has no idea that the Manobans are actually staying in Korea.

"What's with the smiley face Jisoo?" Jennie had questioned.

"Well, The Manobans are really staying in Korea!" I smiled and carried on "We're going shopping because they're hosting a party at 6 p.m. So be ready because we're leaving right now."

With that, I walked away from her and returned to my car.