6

No one's pov.

Everyone is already seated at the dinner table, eating and conversing. Jennie's father began to speak after a time.

"It appears that you already know each other," Jennie's father stated. "Not precisely," Liam replied gently, "but we know each other's name."

"Well, that's great to hear," Jennie's father replied, "at least my daughter knows someone who is modest."

"Dad!" Jennie remarked. Everyone at the table chuckled, except Liam, who didn't understand what Jennie's father was stating.

"So, Jennie, do you already have a boyfriend?" That, as per Liam's mom, caused him to choke.

Jennie said, "Yes, I do have one."

"His boyfriend isn't nearly as attractive as I am." Jennie glared at Jisoo after he said that. Liam, on the other hand, was disappointed by what Jennie had said. Jennie already has a boyfriend, therefore he won't be able to date the lady in front of him.

"What about the gentlemen? Do you have a girlfriend, Jisoo and Liam?" Jennie's mother expressed her thoughts.

"About that, Auntie, I haven't seen my Rosé!" Jisoo stated something that surprised the Manoban. "Poor Jisoo," Jennie chuckled.

"Rosé? Oh, that girl is incredibly friendly; she enjoys eating and all things related to food." Jisoo was taken aback by what Liam's dad stated.

"Did you know Rosé, Uncle?" Jisoo remarked. "Yes, she's a good friend of ours and Liam's girl—" Jisoo cut off Liam's dad and shouted "Liam, is she your girlfriend? How can you, she's been my long-time crush and my life's love."

Liam was now laughing his head off because he couldn't believe Jisoo was in love with her bestfriend, and he also loves Jisoo's cousin, Jennie.

"What is it about Lim that is so amusing?" Jennie's question made Liam's parents chuckle as well. "Oh dear, stop laughing already." Liam's mom stated.

"Uncle, Auntie Liam stole the love of my life." Jisoo pouted.

"You're wrong, uncle and auntie. Rosé is my girl best friend. And I'm already in love with someone." Jisoo was overjoyed, while the rest were taken aback by what Liam said.

"I heard you truly admired that girl of yours and even wrote a song about her." Jennie's mother expressed her thoughts. As she continued to say, Liam flushed. "She has to be ideal for you."

"She is, but I am incapable of having her." Liam said somberly.

"It's ok Lim, there are plenty more girls lined up for you, you'll just have to find another." Liam sadly smiled at Jennie when she said that.

"That's all right, Lim. You've still got me." Everyone laughed when Jisoo said this.

"Ewww, Hyung, I'm not gay." According to Liam,

With that, they ended the dinner with smiles placed on their faces except for Liam.

When the Manobans went home Liam and his parents talked.

"Lim, Your mother and I made the decision to move to Korea." Liam's father spoke himself.

"That's fine with me, dad," he says, "but I still need to return to Thailand." Liam noted.

"We know, son, and that's why your mother and I are so proud of you." Liam's father stated.

"I assume I'll be returning home on my own in a couple of weeks." Liam commented.