22

Korea Airport...

Liam Pov.

Finally, we've made it to Korea. As was the situation previously, Mark, our pilot, flew the private plane. My family and friends, on the other hand, are unaware that I have landed in Korea. Additionally, I want my vacation to be discreet, as it would not surprise me if my family heard of the news.

"Hey Seul, have you already contacted the driver?" I inquired of Seulgi, who had been beside me the entire time. We haven't descended the plane yet since we want to remain discreet and avoid creating a scene in the airport. "Yes, they are on their way here right now." He responded. "How come we have to disguise Manoban, Huh?" Seulgi continued. "Well, I want to surprise my family, and as you know, I don't want the public to know about it yet." I responded. "Acceptable. I suppose I won't inform my girlfriend about you." Then Seulgi smirks. "What?! Fine. I'm assuming you won't visit my family then." With that, I return the grin. "Ughhhh, Fine. You're fortunate that I'd like to meet your family, dude." He stated exaggeratedly, which made me giggle. Finally, the private car arrived, and we disembarked the plane and made our way straight to the vehicle.

We continue our conversation with my friend, Seulgi. He's been telling me how delighted he is, but first, he needs to visit his girlfriend, which I understand. And as for myself, I suppose I'll have to travel for a time, but I need to maintain a low profile.

Following that, Seulgi and I parted ways. As it is still early for me, I believe I will take a stroll. After hours of wandering, I can say that much has changed. It's been a while, I suppose. And I can confirm that the streets are quite congested at this hour. It's incredible to see this scenery again. I grinned at it. However, I'll be heading to the studio first, and then returning home.

"Sir, where do you wish to go at the moment?" The driver muttered something that cut me off from my thoughts. "How about we go to my studio?" I stated and regarded the scenery from the car's window.

This is it! Later, I'll be seeing my family for the first time in many years and the Kims. I simply smiled at it.