4. Klaus Mikaelson

Being the wife of the scariest vampire known to man was an eventful life. On multiple occasions, you were kidnapped and had your life in danger as everyone knew you were Klaus' weakness. Since he had met you in 1864 he had been completely infatuated with you. Be 1869 you had been married and he had turned you on your wedding night. Your honeymoon was spent with him helping you learn to control the blood lust.

You had travelled the world together, nothing standing in your path. By the 2000's you had ended up in Mystic Falls, the town in which you were born.

Klaus had gone to check on his siblings which meant you were left to roam around the town. You took in the landscape, almost all of it had changed, yet felt oddly familiar.

Although all the buildings had changed into fancy new cafes and shops, the layout was all the same. When the next stranger walked by you grabbed his arm asking for directions to the nearest bar. You were craving a strong glass of whisky.

As you stepped through the doors of the Mystic Grill as the man had said, you were hit with the relaxing smell of alcohol. As you sat down, the man at the bar had requested to see some id. Klaus had turned you when you were 18 almost 19 so you had to get a fake id made every decade or so. The barman looked sceptically at the driver's license had handed over. Sighing, he handed me my glass of whisky.

Peacefully you sat in the bar until you were interrupted –

"y/n?" the voice was unsure, as span round to have a look you saw your older brother whom you had not seen in almost a century.

"Stefan?" you quickly finished your drink in one swig and ran over hugging Stefan.

"How have you been? How are you still alive? What are you doing here?" Stefan instantly started bombarding you with questions

"I've been good, I'm a vampire, I thought you would've guessed that and I'm here with my husband," As you said the last part you waved your left hand showing off the luxurious ring Klaus had given you.

"Husband, wow, you have grown up," Stefan spoke, gobsmacked at the news, "Does he know?"

"Know that I'm a vampire?" you asked and Stefan nodded in response "He's the one who turned me," you spoke smiling.

As you finished off talking you could see your older brother's eyes drift above your head as you were quite short.

"Stefan, who's this lady you're with?" You recognised that voice immediately, you spun round

"Damon?"

"y/n, oh my god," he quickly engulfed you in a large hug. Similarly to Stefan, he bombarded you with questions that were relatively the same questions Stefan had asked, so you responded in the same way while flashing the ring.

As your eldest brother had released you from his grasps you noticed three girls looking at you very confused. You immediately noticed the one at the end of the row, Katherine.

Damon had noticed your body language and sped in front of you stopping you from attacking Elena.

"Doppelgänger, not Katherine," he spoke, as he lowered your arms.

"Does somebody want to tell me what's going on here?" The blonde spoke, she had seemed way too perky to be with Damon.

"Ladies, this is our little sister y/n," Damon spoke looping his arm over your shoulder turning you round to properly face the three girls.

"Y/n Salvatore," you spoke as you leant forward offering your hand although the overly happy blonde had wrapped her arms around you.

The 6 of you were squished around a booth, chatting for hours.

"I better get going, I need to find my husband so we can find somewhere to stay," you spoke sliding off the edge of the booth.

"You guys can stay with us," Stefan was quick to offer, Damon sort of glared but you agreed anyway "Who is your husband anyway?" Stefan spoke

"He's – " you were interrupted by someone grabbing your waist. You turned round to be met with the face of your husband. You gave him a kiss on the cheek turning him around to face your brothers and their friends.

"This is my husband – " again you were interrupted by your eldest brother interrupting you

"Klaus," Damon sounded very tense when saying the name. You looked confused, but your confusion had soon gone when Damon carried on talking. "y/n are you aware your husband here, tried to kill all of us?"

You looked up behind you and up at the pale face behind you, his face was straight, blank of emotion. Instead of responding you just shook Klaus' hands off your waist and walked out of the bar. You heard Klaus follow behind you.

"I knew you had tried to kill some vampires, but I didn't know they were my brothers!" you shouted

"I didn't know they were your brothers, love, I mean it if I knew I wouldn't have attempted to kill them.

"You swear it?" you asked, looking up at him through your eyelashes. Although it may sound ridiculous, you and Klaus had never broken something you'd sworn on. He had sometimes he couldn't swear on things, he was always honest with you.

"I swear"

Please, vote & comment