25. Elijah Mikaelson

Y/N and Elijah never talked about their future. With him being a vampire and her being a human at the moment.

Y/N wanted to turn but Elijah wanted bet to wait longer so that she could have some of the human experience. Y/N agreed to know that she wanted this and if that was the only way she agreed.

The only thing that Y/N hated about the relationship was that Elijah thought that she couldn't protect herself. He was sometimes overprotective of her.

She got it knowing that the Mikaelsons have enemies and he was worried that they would take her to get something. But that didn't mean she didn't find it annoyingly.

They had been dating for a few years and all of their years were the best years of her life. And in those years nothing happened to Y/N.

She met his family after a few months of dating. They were all weary of her but after getting to know her she became a part of the family.

She was closest to Rebekah. They would always go on shopping trips and told each other everything.

She moved in with Elijah after they told each other that they loved each other, which was almost a year after they started to date.

She would always ask if he wanted to drink blood from her. Elijah would always deny not wanting to take it too far. Even though he was one of the more composed originals he still didn't trust himself to feed on her.

Now here they were in bed while Y/N was reading a book she could feel herself getting more and more tired.

She could feel Elijah's eyes on her but ignored it and continued to read her book.

"Marry me," She heard him ask and she was a little surprised since this came out of the blue.

"What," Y/N asked flabbergasted with his question put her book down, and looked at him.

"Marry Me," He asked again with a smile on his face.

Y/N would be lying if she hadn't thought about being married to him. But she thought it would be asked on a nice date and he would get on one knee and he would have the wing on a velvet red box.

"Where is this coming from," Y/N stammered a bit with confusion littered on her face.

"I was just thinking that I never want to be without you," Elijah explained his handheld onto hers. "I know I would have to turn you first."

"I know I said I wanted to turn but I would rather wait until your ready," Y/N blurted out with a sheep smile on her face.

"Well I was thinking after the wedding," Elijah smirked.

"I haven't even said yes yet," Y/N explained with a smile. "But maybe if you ask properly I might say yes," She teased and went to go and lay on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her.

"What does properly mean love," He looked down at her.

"Well to me it's a nice dinner date and then you get on your knew and pull out the ring," Y/N explained while tracing her fingers on his chest. "But hey I just want a little effort," She giggled.

"And if I do that,"

"I'll say yes,"

Please, vote & comment