9. Elijah Mikaelson

"I'm sorry I ruined the whole night." You hissed sarcastically. The look painted on Elijah's face was the work of you being a brat all night. It was clear he didn't like your behaviour. At first, you really did feel bad for toying with his emotions all night. However, all of that changed when you saw Elijah getting worked up. It turned you on.

You could hear the door slam louder than your voice as Elijah stormed into the house behind you. "What exactly did you think your behaviour was going to get you?" His classic, deep voice spoke. "Actually- don't answer that." He stopped your sardonic answer from slipping past your lips. "You've been a bad girl. You already know where bad girls go." He said, knowing you'd find your way to the room. He followed behind you, unbuttoning his suit and sliding the jacket off.

After making your way to the room, you knew exactly what you had to do. However, you chose to defy his rules. You watched as he closed the door behind him, and you stood right in the middle of the room. "Don't toy around with me right now," Elijah said, taking a deep breath. You could see him grow angrier, only making you want to tease him deeper. "But wouldn't it be fun to skip to the good part?" You said, flashing innocent eyes at him. You walked closer, pulling on the buttons of his shirt. "So, you think being naughty will reward you?" He said, immediately pinning your body against the wall. He had your neck in his hand, gripping onto it tightly. His look was firm, his eyes changing to darkness. You liked when he got in this mood, you could already feel your clit throbbing lightly at the thought of the things he would be doing to you.

He leaned in closer to your ear, hovering over it and nibbling on it for a moment. A low moan escaped your mouth, something you'd wish never happened at that moment. You could feel yourself growing more submissive. All the dominant and misbehaving thoughts completely leave your mind. Now, you wanted to please him so he could please you. "Undress." He whispered, releasing your throat from his clutch. He walked away and toward the nightstand, reaching for his handcuffs. You completed his orders by undressing yourself so that you were completely naked. "Sit on the bed with your arms behind your back." He demanded. You did the exact thing he asked of you, as he walked over and put the handcuffs on you. Now, you were completely his for the taking. "I would typically thank you for listening, but you've been nothing but naughty this whole evening. We can't have that type of behaviour." He said, walking over to face you. He lifted your face up by your chin. "Right?" he asked. "Yes." You pouted.

In that moment, you felt a warm hand smack across your face. "No, you know better." He growled. "Y-yes, master." You cooed. He licked his lips, bringing them down to your face. He pressed a small kiss against your lips, knowing you wanted more. He pulled back. "Good." He spoke.

He leaned back, undoing his pants, and dropping them to the floor. "Knees on the floor." He demanded. You dropped to the floor, looking up at him. You could see his erection forming. He rubbed his cock through his underwear before dropping those to the ground too. "Open." He said, holding the base of his cock in his hands. The sight of you was enough to make him aroused, but you knew he wasn't at his full potential yet. You opened your mouth, sticking your tongue out in anticipation of tasting him. He slapped the tip of his cock on your tongue before sliding it slowly in your mouth. You could feel his cock grow bigger, as he was getting to his full potential.

He pulled it out of your mouth, pumping it now with his own hands. "Beg for my cock." He groaned.

"Master, please let me taste your sweetness." You moaned. At this point your pussy was soaked. You could feel your clit throbbing hard as you squeezed your thighs together in the need for sensation. "Not good enough." He said, grabbing your face firmly with his hand. His other hand was still pumping his cock. "I want to please you, Master. Please let me s-suck on your cock." You moaned out, seeing his face change. He watched as you opened your mouth again. This time, he thrust into you. You closed your mouth around his cock, sucking on the tip only. He thrust deeper into your mouth, causing you to choke on a combination of your spit and his cock. He started going faster, you choked every time he thrust. You had no control, as your arms were still behind your back. He pulled out, allowing you enough time to breathe. You watched as he stroked his wet, throbbing cock. "Master, please cum on my face." You begged. He always found a way to give you what you wanted, but also to not at the same time. Without hesitation, he thrust himself back into your mouth. You could feel his cock twitch, a sign he was near his climax. He managed to muffle all his moans, which made you mad. So, you swirled your tongue around the tip quickly each time he thrust back in and out. You looked up at him, your eyes full of innocence. Ironic because you weren't acting so innocent the whole night.