15. Kai Parker

You didn't know exactly when all of this started. The flirty comments, slight touches whenever he'd pass by, and the names- oh god the fucking names. It was all just so much to handle, and you were barely even handling it.

Y/N Y/L/N, the mystic gang's good little witch who was always at their beck and call. Honestly, you didn't mind helping out your friends. Risking your neck to save theirs because you know that they would have done the same for you. You always wore a smile, even when you didn't feel like it. You were always ready, and kept your schedule open, for obvious reasons, you were y/n, reliable innocent y/n.

Kai was... kai. The evil sociopathic bastard who thought he was the funniest motherfucker in the world.

He had the jokes, the charm, the looks. He was especially skilled for a witch without their own natural powers. And maybe that's why you became so intrigued with him. How even he could make Damon crack a smile with his devilishly dark jokes. And not even Caroline could say 'he's not even that cute, because everyone knew he was. And the physical attraction was there from the beginning, it was the mental and emotional attraction that was beginning to drive you absolutely mad.

"Pssst...." The brown-haired siphon whispered, voice low as he made the noises. "Pssst... hey, Princess, pssstttt."

You were hot. Physically. And your raw talent and power just made Kai gravitate towards you. He was a simple man who wanted simple things. At first, the flirting was a joke. The names and the light touches came later. When he saw how his flirting made your eyes go wide, and how nervous you got when he would say your name. It was absolutely adorable. And how whenever you talked, unless it was something you were ever so passionate about, you couldn't seem to stop tripping over your words. Most people would find that aggravating... but something about your voice just rang so many bells up in his head.

"y/nnn" kai sighed, still in a whisper, but getting annoyed by how you weren't responding quickly enough for him. "come on doll, I know you're in there." Kai hummed, fingers tapping at your temple in hopes to see those beautiful soft eyes open up for the first time in an hour.

Yes. He has been watching you for an hour. You were in the zone when he walked in, and your zone usually involves you in an unbreakable mental state that left your face at such a natural resting position. Not bothered, not angry, hot happy, or sad, just y/n.

"Holy hell, my great-grandma has better hearing than you." He grumbled. "And the bitch is dead." His eyes rolled, as he set two fingers to your temple, drawing out some of your energy, suddenly gaining your attention as you felt his presence.

Having him siphon your magic didn't hurt, mostly because he didn't want it to, but it was mainly just uncomfortable. It was a feeling you could never forget if it's ever happened to you. It was indescribable, but yet so distinct. Sometimes in a bad way, other times it almost let out a relief of pressure.

"Kai!" You gasped, body moving back, away from him, as you regained 'consciousness'.

"Oh goody, she's awake," Kai smirked.

"What? Why are you- what are you doing here?" You cleared your throat, heading slightly throbbing from the siphoning of the area. "How did you get in my house?"

"I unlocked the back door last time I was here." He answered as if that was obvious already. "Don't worry, I locked it back when I came in." He smiled sweetly, but something still sooo... Devilish about it all. "Also, I ate all your cookies in the jar downstairs last week so I brought you more. I think their stale though-"

"Huh-"

"Relax, doll, I'm only joking. Sort of." His eyes rolled, all ready to change the subject. "I heard you were back for your weekend with the powderpuff girls and I wanted to stop by."