Chapter 45

TheRock: Exclusive interview with @People on Fame, Fatherhood and Finding Peace

3,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

I am about to do my first televised interview for LuCage. When I first started the company with Mya, we did a few interviews with some local magazines and radio shows but this may be our biggest interview yet. Knight Fashion was our biggest one but this is the first time where I will be representing the brand on TV and it's all thanks to Dwayne.

I only wish that Mya was here to be apart of this.

"Joining us on stage of FashionUnites is the CEO of LuCage, Nya Cage." I smile as I walk out onto the stage. "You look beautiful."

I thank the host even though I am not feeling it.

I had plans to wear a white dress but my boobs started leaking and the dress just could not be worn so I settled on this two toned number.

"LuCage was shut for several months almost a year ago." Debra states and I nod my head. "What was the reason behind that?" 

"We were at a point where we needed to stop and rethink the way things were going in the business." I answer. "Mya and I started the clothing line shortly after our father passed as a... we made the clothing line in memory of but we lost that along the way. Regardless of what people think, fashion is forever changing and it is very easy to get pushed back. We became a fast fashion brand with no real morals."

Debra nods her head in understanding, "That's understandable and the relaunch was a massive success. The new pieces are classics and sustainable but still at an affordable rate which is amazing."

"I wanted us to be a respectable business and I think that we are on the way there." I state with a small smile. "I don't want to be a fast fashion brand, I want to create more timely pieces that people can make beautiful memories in."

"In regards to the relaunch, your fiance stepped in to help with the brand." I nod my head. "Congratulations on the three anniversary and engagement to Dwayne Johnson."