Chapter 28

CageTwins: Check out the @ExclusiveWaist snatcher

CageTwins: Check out the @ExclusiveWaist snatcher. Use our discount code: CGETWI for 30% off your order.

1,000,000 likes ~ 8,039 comments

---

Dwayne and I had our first appointment today which was pretty emotional because we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. Even though I knew that I was pregnant, you never really process it until you hear the heartbeat for the first time.

I have a tiny human growing inside of me and my emotions are kind of all over the place. I am going to be thirteen weeks tomorrow which means that I will be entering my second trimester. 

Since I was twelve weeks when I first found out that I was pregnant, I had to have a long conversation with my doctor because I have been drinking a lot. From my birthday to the photoshoot days with Amerie, I have really been drinking my life away.

I wanted to find out if all the alcohol that I have consumed will affect my baby. It made me feel irresponsible since I didn't recognise the pregnancy signs but the doctor has assured me that everything appears to be fine. The fetus is healthy and that's all that matters.

If any issues or problems were to arise then we will go from then.

---

Mya and I just got done doing a four hour photoshoot which actually drained the life out of me. I've been keeping myself booked and busy because I have decided that I will not be sharing my pregnancy with the world.

I have been hated on all my life and I'm going to enjoy my pregnancy in peace. However I have decided to tell my twin even though we are on bad terms. I don't know when but she will be going to jail at some point so I want to end things on good terms.

"Hey Mya." I take a seat besides her.

" I take a seat besides her

"Hey." She softly says as she looks over at my baggy shirt. "Why are you all covered up?"

"I'm slightly bloated." I tell her as I sit down on the ground. "We need to talk."