Chapter 24

CageTwins: On set

CageTwins: On set.

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,049 comments

---

It has been two weeks since Dwayne and I went on a break. I have not seen him since I decided to rebrand my clothing line and we have barely spoken on the phone. Everyone caught on to it and they announced our split a few days after we went on a break.

Neither Dwayne or I have made comments on the break. I'm pretty sure that Dwayne is going to put an end to our relationship because it isn't really going anywhere. As much as I love Dwayne, I have to put myself first and start working on myself.

"Ok guys, get into position." Amerie instructs us as the videographer flies a drone over our heads.

Amerie is filming a commercial for her new bikini line that she is coming out with. She has divided us into groups and we will have our own little moment which I think is so cute. 

Amerie decided to switch things up and give us the sweet, innocent scene. Gabi is more of the pink, girly type so it's interesting that we have the 'sweet' scene. We have this cute floatie that we are currently on and everything is very aesthetic.

The drone flies over us as we lay down on the floatie with a smile on our faces. Mya pokes my cheek and we start laughing. The drone then flies over Jelena Knight who poses by the wall like the cool girl that she is. I smile as she flips her curly hair to the side before doing a sexy dance routine.

"Love it babe." Gabi comments before the drone flies over to her and Amerie who are standing above us on the balcony. We all start whistling as they pose on the balcony like the tan goddesses that they are.

Once they finish their scene, the drone does the bird's-eye view of everyone and the mansion that Amerie has rented for the day

Once they finish their scene, the drone does the bird's-eye view of everyone and the mansion that Amerie has rented for the day. Once they bring the drone back down, Amerie starts reviewing the footage before instructing on what we should do instead. After we have done that, a camerawoman starts doing closeups of the bikini and we each get to do a solo scene.

An hour later and we have finally wrapped up with the first looks.

"Don't forget about me." Sofia Lundgren walks out of the mansion before she starts posing by the pool and I've got to give it to her, the girls is snatched as fuck.

" Sofia Lundgren walks out of the mansion before she starts posing by the pool and I've got to give it to her, the girls is snatched as fuck

All my girls are bad bitches.

Four hours later we have finally completed the whole shoot. We did two outfit changes, a solo photoshoot then some group shots. Since Amerie has the mansion for the day, we decided to make a day out of it. Jelena came over with the best champagne and we are having the time of our lives by the pool. A pizza in one hand and a wine glass in the other, it doesn't get better than this.

None of us really ate before shooting because we didn't want to look bloated. Everyone knows that you should eat before drinking and we fucked up by taking Tequila shots before ordering the pizza.

"You should go see Dwayne." Gabi says as she takes a shot of Tequila. Gabi is that type of girl who always has alcohol with her. "You need to fight for your love."

"Yeah." Amerie looks over at me with faded eyes. "You can't always expect Dwayne to come running to you, you need start meeting him halfway."

"And have a little more respect for yourself." Sofia adds and I raise a brow at her. "You need more confidence in yourself. Stop saying that you don't deserve Dwayne, so what if you are an instagram model. You are also a business woman and you are beautiful woman, respect yourself."

"Put some respek on your name." Mya nudges me. "Go get your man."

"Now?" I look at them.

"DUH!" Gabi waves her tequila bottle around. "It's now or never."

A newfound confidence hits me and I stand up right. I make sure to grab my purse as I waddle towards the door.  The girls start cheering on and in an attempt to twerk for them, I crash into the door.

Mya laughs as she raises her glass up to me.

"Drunk bitch." I ignore them all as I make my way through the house and out the door, still in my bikini.

I open my car door and I shake my head as I feel my eyes blurring. I clear my throat as I struggle to put my key through the hole but this blurry vision will not stop me from getting to my man.

"To DWAYNE!" I yell as I finally get the key in and start up the car.

"NYA!"

"NYA STOP!" I blink a few times as I look out the window. The girls are running to me and I give them a wave as I begin to drive.

"STOP DRIVING!" I can barely hear what they are saying as my eyes start to close. 

"YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING! STOP!"

I rest my head on the steering wheel and I begin to doze off while driving. I have somehow pushed the fact that I am driving out of my mind as I allow my eyes to close.

"NYAAAAAAAAA!" I straighten up and shake my head as I hear my sister scream. Next thing I know, I'm being pushed to the side and my head smacks against the window. I groan as I look over at Sofia who is now in the driver's seat.

She barely spares me a glance as she pulls the car to a stop and I look forward to see a brick wall right infront of us.

"Oh my God." I cover my mouth in shock as I realise that I could have killed myself. "Oh God."

Tears begin to fall from my eyes and Sofia pulls me in for a hug as I break down into tears. I have never been so reckless before, I wasn't even wearing a seatbelt for goodness sakes.

"Thank God, I'm an athlete." Sofia says as she pulls away and looks at me with wide eyes. "When I realised that you had fallen asleep, I had to run after the car. I thought I was going to be too late but thank God, you didn't lock the door."

"I'm so stupid." I cry and she nods her head.

"Yes you are but so are we." She lets out a deep sigh as she places her hand over her chest. "I can't believe that just happened. We were all so stupid, we didn't even realise that you were getting the car until we heard it start up."

We get out of the car and Mya jumps into my arms crying. I'm still in shock as I wrap my arms around her.

I almost killed myself.