Chapter 15

Posted 2 hours ago

Posted 2 hours ago

CageTwins: C A G E  T W I N S

1,004,554 likes ~ limited comments

---

Since Mya is now cool with Dwayne and I dating, I decided that we should have lunch with him. I really want for them to get along with eachother because they are the only people that I have. I love them both and I hate the fact that they don't talk to eachother.

There will no threesomes happening between us but I want us to be cosy around eachother. If Dwayne wants to surprise me and wants to find out somethings about me, I would like for him to turn to Mya for that.

"You better clean your makeup off my hat before returning it to me." I tell Mya as we walk around Balenciaga.

"There ain't going to be any makeup on it." She kisses her teeth at me. "Are you going to buy me trainers?"

"No, you make the same money that I do."

"But we don't spend it the same." She winks at me because it's true. Mya is more of a big spender while I try to save my money. 

Instagram is eventually going to die out at some point so I would like to know that I have money to lean on if anything should change in our life. There are too many people from paycheck to paycheck when they should be saving what they have. I always put about a third or half of how much I make into a separate account or in my savings. 

Even though Mya and I moved in together, we knew that it wasn't going to be forever. Eventually, one of us will move out and I'm assuming that it is going to be me so I better have the money ready to buy my own house.

 Eventually, one of us will move out and I'm assuming that it is going to be me so I better have the money ready to buy my own house

We walk around the store for twenty minutes, trying on a few pieces here and there but nothing really stands out. I check my phone to see that I have a text from Dwayne so we head to some sushi place since Dwayne loves his sushi, especially on his cheat day.

"Ew, why we here?" Mya pulls a face. "We don't even like sushi."

"I know." I open the door for us.

"So, why are we here?"

"We are meeting Dwayne for lunch." I tell her and she gives me a look.

"What for?"

"Because he is my boyfriend and you are my twin, you need to get along." I say as we get led to a special booth away from everyone. "I love him and I love you, I want you guys to come to an understanding."

She kisses her teeth and I narrow my eyes at her.

"You told me that you like Ryder and you didn't fucking see me going nuts." I look out the window and I smile as I see the love of my life walking here. "You better be nice."

"We'll see

"We'll see." She rolls her eyes and I glare at her.

"Don't try me." I hiss. 

I stand to my feet as Dwayne walks over to us. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me in for a loving kiss which practically makes me swoon.

"I'm still here." Mya announces as she gives us a fake smile. "I'm hungry, let's eat."

"Apologies." Dwayne says once we pull away, he takes a seat besides me. "Nice to see you Mya."

"Eh." She shrugs her shoulders and I kick her leg. "Nice to see you too."

The table falls silent as we looks through the menu. Once we place our order, we make light conversation as we wait on our food.

"Were you planning to come to London with us?" I cringe as Dwayne brings that up.

"London for what?" Her eyes slightly narrow.

"I'm shooting Hobbs and Shaw in London." He states. "Nya is flying down and I was wondering if you were planning to join us so that I could accommodate all of us."

"Oh really?" Mya tilts her head to the side as she locks eyes with me. "London."

"Yeah." I mutter.

"Canada?" She sarcastically asks and I shake my head. "Oh, England."

"Didn't you know?" Dwayne looks at her in confusion before turning to me. "You didn't tell her."

"I haven't had the time too."

"We live together." Mya interrupts. "It's bad enough that y'all both went to Hawaii but now you're going to London. How long you going for?"

"A couple of weeks at most." Dwayne confidently answers and I bite my lower lip.

Mya just looks me in the eye and stands to her feet.

"Fuck you Nya." We both look at her as she fixes herself. "What about our business?"

"We have everything sorted for the next few months and I can work from anywhere." I answer and she glares at me.

She takes my hat off her head and she chucks it at my face.

"Bitch." I stand to my feet and she flips her hair as she walks off. "What a bitch."

"You guys are really toxic." Dwayne comments as he puts the hat to the side, he makes me take my seat. "Just don't think about it, we're about to have sushi."

"I don't even like sushi." I exclaim as I feel myself getting angry. Mya continues to embarrass me infront of Dwayne and even though he never discusses it, it makes me feel like shit.

I stand to my feet as the waiters make their way over with our food.

"I'll be back." I start walking to the bathroom and I can't help but feel embarrassed. If I knew that she would react like this then I would have never suggested eating out in public. It's really infuriating to have my sister behave like this whenever we are with Dwayne.

I don't want him thinking that I used to behave in the manner because I never. My twin and I are actually opposites but we balanced eachother out.

Since coming forward with my relationship, I have really started thinking about my life and what I want for myself. My whole life has always revolved around Mya so it was always about our future but it's time for a change. 

Now it will be all about me.