Chapter 1

The book is from Nya's point of view as she is the main character in this story.

---

Posted 32 minutes ago

CageTwins: We kinda cute or whatever

545,755 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Mya and I are identical twins born to famous boxer Lucas Cage and legendary rapper Lil Kim. We didn't grow up with our mother so we don't really see her as such, she's more like a cool aunt or friend to us. Our father passed away 5 years ago which led to Mya and I becoming even more closer. The only problem is that we both struggle when it comes down to relationships and I have started seeing someone which will be hard to break to my sister seeing as I want some time away from her.

I love my sister but we do everything together. We own a business together, we model together and we also live together. At the time it seemed fair but looking back at it, it has caused us to have an unhealthy obsession with eachother.

"Can we get some sweetener?" Mya asks the waiter who happens to be walking by.

"Can you repeat yourself madam?" The waiter asks while looking at Mya.

I nudge Mya as she rolls her eyes. "The drink is too bitter, I would like a sweetener."

She looks away from the waiter and I repeat what she says before thanking the waiter.

"You better start being nice to the staff or one day, someone is finna spit in your drink or your food." I state as I drink my cider. "You be too rude these days."

Mya gives me a look, "You ain't never complained about them before, so what's good?"

"Don't start." I say while putting my glass down.

"Then don't tell me what to do." She retorts and I kiss my teeth at her.

"Anyways, we have a few TV networks reaching out wanting us to have our own reality show." I state while going on through my emails from our manager. 

"What's the pay like?"

"No pay has been negotiated yet because we need to respond back and then things will be discussed in person." I state with a sigh.

"Chile, please." She waves me off. "That's what we have a manager for."

"Well, it will be something new for us and a good opportunity for people to truly get to know us as opposed to judging us online." I respond as I put my phone down. "I'm really interested so I'm planning to meet up with some of the companies to discuss it in more detail."

"And what if I don't want to be on the show?" She gives me a look and I purse my lips at her while narrowing my eyes.

The waiter walks by and places the sweetener down. I wave him off before Mya can complain about why he took so long.

"What's wrong?" I mutter while tilting my head to the side. "Why do you have such an attitude?"

"I have an attitude because for the past few months, you have been keeping secrets from me. Judging by the fact that you are always running off and always on your phone, my guess is that you have a man." She picks up her pink bag and stands up. "You ain't even woman enough to tell me jack shit."

"Let's not go there." I say while putting my finger up.

"Which is why I'm going to leave before I get heated and bust your face in." She glares at me. "Twins before dicks, bitch."

She kisses her teeth before walking away from me, I watch as she pushes the waiter out of the way and I decide to tip in extra for the trouble. I pull out my phone and I text my man to come down. 

Not even twenty minutes later and I hear a bunch of people screaming outside, I look outside and watch as the paparazzi begins taking pictures of the man who has just stepped out of his car.

I smile faintly as I watch as my man, Dwayne Johnson walks over to the restaurant. 

Dwayne and I have been seeing eachother for a several months, we are not officially together but he is my man

Dwayne and I have been seeing eachother for a several months, we are not officially together but he is my man. Trying to see him definitely isn't easy since he is booked to capacity and honestly I've been lucky enough to at least see him once a week.

We had actually met at the airport, we were both flying out to New York in the early ams, except he was waiting on his private jet to get fueled up. I don't even know how but we ended up talking, he invited me onto his jet which I accepted then we spent the morning together in New York before going our separate ways. 

"Nice wig." He comments as he kisses my cheek. I gape at his words but honestly I shouldn't be surprised, he is always like this. He always has some comment to make but I appreciate it because if I know anything about this guy, it's that he is an honest man. 

I wish he could kiss my lips but we in public and we sure as hell ain't official. I already know that we are about to end up in the tabloids but I don't care.

"Hello to you too." I playfully narrow my eyes at him. "How was work?"

Dwayne puts me on pause as he orders a whisky and something else. 

"Work was grueling today, I have yet to sleep but hey." I rest my elbows on the table before resting my head on my hands, giving him the look. "You doing the crazy eyes again."

I close my eyes for a moment, trying to hold in my laugh. "Dwayne, why can't you ever be serious?"

"That's boring." He retorts as he is handed his drink before turning to the waiter. "Thanks my man, everything on this table is on me."

"Look at us drinking." I snort.

"That was ladylike." He comments as he takes a sip of the whiskey. 

"You're an ass." I say with one closed eye.

"And you like this ass." He states while giving me a beautiful grin.

"Yeah, yeah I do." I respond before biting my lip.