Chapter 9

Posted 3 hours ago

Posted 3 hours ago

CageTwins: P O O L

1,000,000 likes ~ 13,324 comments

---

"Hey twin." Mya says while kissing my cheek. "Feels like I ain't seen you in a hot minute since you out here triple dating and shit."

"Hush." I wave her off. "I got news."

"Y'all broke up?" I give her a rude look. 

"No

"No..." I pause for a moment, "Dwayne asked me to move in with him."

"Oh hell no." Her face scrunches up. "We just moved in here and now you tryna leave for some guy that you barely know."

"I never said that I said yes." I argue. "I'm telling you that he asked me."

"Then what did you tell him?" She crosses her arms while rolling her neck.

"That I need to discuss it with you."

"Ok." She clears her throat. "You ain't moving in with him."

"Excuse me?" I give her a look and she starts walking away.

"End of discussion."

"BITCH WHAT?" I stand up, following her. "Don't walk away from me."

"I said END OF FUCKING DISCUSSION!" She knocks over a vase in the process and I gape at her. "You sure know how to ruin the mood."

"Nah b, that's you." I retort.

She whips around and gets in my face, "If you want to move in with him so bad then go."

"Get outta my face."

"FUCK YOU!" She spits on me and before I know it, we start going at eachother.

---

"I cannot believe that you spent the night in a cell." Amerie brings up as we sit in her house, drinking up all the tequila and mojitos.