Chapter 36

NyaCage: The Alpha of our pack

Dwayne, you are the man of my dreams. The man of my heart and my soul mate. I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life. You have made me the happiest woman alive and I cannot wait to be your wife. #HappyBirthdayDwayne #ISaidYes

4,000,000 likes ~ 39,090 comments

---

I invited the Harts over for breakfast just to get us in the mood. Thankfully they accepted the invitation and I pumped my breasts so that I wouldn't have to breastfeed infront of Kevin. I'm not ready to hear anymore jokes about myself.

"Welcome to the Johnson household where nobody knows how to cook." Kevin turns the camera to face us and I duck my head. "Nya invited us for breakfast and since none of us know how to cook, we had to uber eats breakfast. UBER EATS!"

"You tried it." Eniko gives him the side eye and he scoffs.

"You can't even make a grilled cheese sandwich

"You can't even make a grilled cheese sandwich." Kevin retorts and I burst out laughing. "I don't know why you're laughing, you invited us here and you don't even have food prepared."

I shut up n that moment and Dwayne bursts out laughing.

"We know how to cook, we just have a baby to care for." Dwayne says as he takes Tiana out of my hands and Kevin ends the recording.

"Ya'll are useless." Kevin shakes his head. "We're hungry man, you lucky my kids aren't here. If my kids were here and hungry, we would be fighting."

"You're like what? 3 foot." My jaw drops as Dwayne stands up, "You can't fight for shit."

"And you look like a pterodactyl." Kevin stands to his feet. "That's right, I said it. Dwayne The Rock Johnson looks like a pterodactyl, you got big ass arms but tiny ass legs. What did you do? Skip leg day."

"My leg is bigger than your entire body." Dwayne flexes his legs and I turn to Eniko who is looking down at her phone.

"While they compare dick sizes, do you want to make a cocktail with me?"