Chapter 29

CageTwins: Rocking this gorgeous set from @IAMGIA which they have just restocked

2,093,498 likes ~ 12,038 comments

---

I sit down watching Dwayne on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Dwayne has never publicly addressed our relationship but he did mention that he will probably talk about our relationship tonight.

The first five minutes minutes of the interview is about Hobbs and Shaw which Dwayne recently wrapped up. Everyone is aware that he was shooting the movie so he is allowed to briefly talk about it and what it will possibly be about.

"Now for the last six or so months, it has been rumoured that you are in a relationship with Nya Cage." Jimmy looks at Dwayne. "You did post an image of the Cage twins a long time ago but there was no confirmation on whether there is a relationship."

Dwayne just chuckles.

"My relationship status is not something that I tend to discuss because I find that it overshadows your work." Dwayne clears his throat and I narrow my eyes slightly as I look at the screen. "My partner and myself have chosen to keep our relationship under wraps for obvious reasons but I can confirm that I am in a relationship with Nya Cage."

Everyone starts clapping and I smile as I watch Dwayne smile.

"Is it love?" Jimmy asks.

"It is, it has been for a long time now."

"I know that you want to keep your relationship private so I'll keep this short." I nod my head at Jimmy's words. "Where did you meet? How long have you been dating Nya Cage?"

"We actually met at LAX, we were both heading to New York and just ended up talking." Dwayne smiles once more. "We have been dating for almost a year now which is a pretty long time and we are just in a happy place together."

---

"Go, go, go, go go, go, go, shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday!
"

I let out a loud cheer as I film Gabi twerking in the limo. Our girl is twenty five years old today and she looks every part the dream.

"Damn that ass." Mya places her head on Gabi's butt as she twerks and I laugh as I film the whole thing for instagram. 

For Gabi's birthday we have Jordana, her sister Amiyah along with Sofia, Amerie and Bebe with us. We booked out the VIP section to this awesome nightclub for Gabi's birthday. 

I'll keep it real though, if I wasn't dating Dwayne or pregnant, Gabi would be in my bed tonight.

Bebe grabs a bottle of champagne, shaking it and we lift our cameras up to film this moment.

"Gabi get over here." Bebe says as she prepares to to pull the cork. I shield myself behind my twin since we are still in the limo and this can go horribly wrong.

 I shield myself behind my twin since we are still in the limo and this can go horribly wrong

"Don't get me wet." Amerie says and Sofia flicks her tongue out.

"Gabi already has me wet." We all cheer at this as Gabi makes her way over to Bebe.

"Hit me." I let out a low whistle as Gabi straddles Bebe. At this point Gabi doesn't even look as if she is wearing a dress because her thong is on full display and I'm pretty sure that I can see her other set of lips.

Bebe pops the cork and the champagne comes pouring out like a volcano. Gabi tries catching as much as she can in her mouth but most of it falls down the front of her dress and she lets out a cheer as she pulls the straps of her dress down.

I end my video as she releases her newly done breasts.

We all watch as the champagne runs down her tits. Bebe then surprises the fuck out of me as she attaches her lips to Gabi's left nipple.

"NOW THIS IS THE SHIT THAT I WAS WAITING FOR!" Amiyah screams as she pounds her fist against the screen. The driver then increases the volume of the music and we just start twerking.

At some Gabi and Bebe started making out but that ain't none of my business. As women we can do what the fuck we want, whenever we want.

After forty minutes of riding around in the limousine, we finally pull up at the nightclub which is actually called Pussy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABI!" A random person in the queue shouts and soon after everyone is screaming at Gabi who is living it up.

We ignore the paparazzi photographing us as we make our way to the front of the queue. The security guard lets us in and I hold onto Mya's hand as we are led to the VIP section. Obviously we were all recognized and everyone tried crowding around us as we walk to our section.

"Damn, they all have fat asses."

Once we are in our section, we all order our drinks. Amerie and I both get mocktails which makes everyone look at us strangely but I lie saying that I agreed to watch over everyone. Amerie said that she has work in the morning so everyone let us off the hook.

I look at Amerie for a moment and she raises a brow at me.

The bitch is pregnant and she knows that I'm pregnant too.

"Glow baby." She winks at me and I smirk back at her. 

"Glow sister."