Chapter 17 - An Accident

3rd Person's POV:

A few weeks has passed when charlotte was retrieved back, she thanked her best friend for risking his life for her.

She also felt bad that she was a burden to lian but all she received was a slap on the face by him.

"Just shut up okay? I actually enjoyed my mission in fursenburg" in which lian happily replied.

Charlotte: Are you really sure?

Lian: How many times do I have to tell it to you?

Charlotte: Well... If you say so.

Charlotte soon left lian as he went to the boy's locker room to change.

It was gym class for now, their powers must now be tested on some other stuffs...

As he entered the locker room, he was met with Zeus.

Zeus: Hey cutie, going somewhere~?

He asked in a very flirtatious way.

Lian: Uhh kind of?

Unfortunately for him, lian wasn't getting any of it.

Zeus: Oh! Are you changing clothes? Mind if I help you remove it~?

Lian was more terrified than feeling some romantic excitement.

Lian: Uhh... Thanks but no.

Zeus: What? C'mon! The walls here are soundproof I promise you~

Lian: Are you trying to rape me?

Lian asked disgusted.

Zeus: What?! No! Well... If you want me I could.

He gave lian a wink followed with a smirk.

Lian: Sorry but no.

Zeus: Fine, see you later then sweetie~

Once zeus was out of sight, lian let out a sigh.

Lian: Ugh! What's up with him today?

Lian rolled his eyes to the side as he prepared himself for his next class.

On his way in equipping his guns, he had noticed them going a bit... Haywire?

The guns felt incredibly light as if something is going at just inside it's power core.

Lian didn't mind it for he has a class to attend to, he's certain that there's nothing he should be afraid of his weapon

Upon arriving the guns felt uncomfortable to wear, his feet felt a bit itchy like something was scratching him.

Making his tongue click a gush of wind suddenly appeared next to him followed by a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey lian!" Turning his head he saw Charlotte in a good mood.

Lian: Charlotte, good to see you in a well condition.

Charlotte: I'm always in a good condition.

Lian: Well that's good to hear I guess...

Lian's foot started to twitch which caught the female's attention.

Charlotte: You okay?

Lian: I really don't know... These guns of mine kind of acts very weird.

Charlotte: Well maybe you need a weapon change!

Lian: No thanks, you know I don't know how to use different weapons.

Charlotte: You can train you know.

Lian: Thanks but no thanks...

At the gym, the colossals were already there, all four of them, as usual, both girls and boys surrounded them but not in a very obsessive manner.

Teachers were also dissapointed in them.

As for the colossals, they finally found their kryptonite, and that it's their obsessive fandom.

Charlotte: What a sight...

Lian kept on being silent.

The training soon began, with charlotte blended among the other students, lian seperated from her as he was in the team of colossals.

Lian just watched still feeling uncomfortable in his guns.

He soon saw charlotte step up front as she faced two robotic dummies.

Equipping her blade, she flawlessly sliced them in two in just a blink of an eye.

Charlotte: Still got it.

Giving off a little victory dance, the next was lian.

He was faced with three robotic dummies.

All three began to strike in three directions.

Lian thought:

*An enemy in 11, 12, and 1 o'clock*

Aiming two of his gun at the robots in the left and right direction, he pulled the trigger only to find out that it was jammed.

Lian: Huh?

Lian got distracted as the robot finally reached him, it tried to scratch him with it's sword that it was using when lian jumped off of his current position and propelled himself at the other end of the gymnasium.

Lian felt his heart beat fast, that was close, checking both of his gun he saw it's power core completely drained.

Lian: This ain't good.

Returning his gaze in front of him, he saw the teacher, the other students, adolfo, charlotte and thr colossals looking at him wondering what he was doing.

Throwing the gun away he went back in battle, jumping once more higher, he used the guns in his feet to shoot them down.

But as the guns shot two bullets it exploded and destroyed lian's shoes.

Max quickly stood up from his seat.

Max: Stop the training!

He shouted as he rushed over to lian along with the other colossals.

Once he approached lian, he saw his legs bleeding, half of his pants were torn.

Max: Lian!

He quickly carried lian and took him to the school's infirmary.

Charlotte went to the area in which lian's now gun exploded.

She saw the bits of it and wondered what had happened to the guns she gave him.

Charlotte soon rushed over to the infirmary as well.

*What happened?*

She still didn't know why.

-- End --