Chapter 6 - Mysterious Admirers

Lian's POV:

Things really began to change ever since I was announced as the new member of the colossals, they always stare at me, others whom I never met before in my whole existance started to talk to me about stuff that I have no idea about.

I looked for charlotte to where she should be by now but when I checked on her she wasn't there, I texted her instead of calling knowing it would take ages before she picks my call up.

"Where is she?" I started to feel nervouse and frustrated at the same time, when I arrived at my locker I quickly opened it and got surprised on what was inside.

I immediately a heart shaped box with a tag pasted on to it, I took the tag and the box, it's clearly chocolate.

"A special gift for a special person,

Love, your secret admirer" I read the tag on my mind and rose a brow.

"What do people think my locker is? A freezer?" I mumbled as I slammed the door to my locker fully shut.

"My god how much will I endure this kind of suspense" I moved my hair to the side as I went to where charlotte said she would be.

Once I arrived I saw her eating a lollipop, she immediately turned around and saw the chocolates before me, sheesh.

"Ooh, another gift ey?" She mocked as I offered the chocolates to her.

"Want it?"

"Oh my no, I would-give it to me!" She immediately snatched the box away from me as she threw the lollipop stick that's been on her mouth for what seems like hours.

"So, what're you planning?" As she pulled the satin bow that was perfectly tangled to the box.

"Calm down on eating the chocolates charlotte, your cavities might return" I warned her but she kept on eating.

"I really don't care about that now, what I really care right now is your special admirer" she winked at me as she picked the most good looking chocolate while she stuffed it all on her mouth.

"Stop stuffing it all at once! You might choke on it" I took the box from her, she wanted to take the box from me before gulping the large pile of chocolate that was stuffed in her mouth.

"For a girl you sure are greedy when it comes to eating" she groaned while wiping the chocolate stains on the sides of her lips and on her lips.

"Whatever" she crossed both arms on to her chest looking guilty.

"So have you got any clues on who might be this "secret admirer" who was sending you gifts such as these expensive chocolates huh?" She took the box from me again.

"Well I still don't have anything but I think that the tag was one of the clue" I showed her the tag that was pasted on the chocolate box.

"Where's the clue there? It's just a simple blue tag" she kept on eating the chocolates.

"The color of the tag is what I was talking about" I waved back and forth

"What about the color"

"If you still remember yesterday, the color of the tag on the bouquet of flowers was blue, this time it was red, I'm sensing some kind of pattern here I just can't put my finger on it" I placed a finger on my chin while turning around and walking slowly trying to think if there are any details I happen to have missed.

"Well maybe the tags aren't yet complete" charlotte said as she licked the chocolate off her fingers while she returned me the empty chocolate box.