Chapter 11 - School Raid

Max's POV:

I woke up earlier than usual, I've been messaging lian like a thousand times yesterday but I received no response from him, is he okay?

I put all of my negative thoughts aside as I made my way to my bathroom to take a quick shower before starting my day, it's a school day so hopefully I can talk to lian later.

When I open the shower, I couldn't stop thinking about lian ever since he passed out last time I gave him a tour, he still didn't give me proper details on what happened to him which made me really worried, did I do something wrong?

When I finally got out of the shower I took my uniform and my things as I headed towards our front door, mother didn't seem to notice me so I quickly left the house, she will only say irrelevant things again for sure.

I then went to my car but before I drove to school I check lian's profile but he wasn't online, I sighed as I took my keys out of my pocket and drove to school.

I parked at the available spot behind the school and a lot of people was already there, most of then was girls waiting for me to arrive as usual, they would take pictures of me which I would happily pose for them if they weren't too possessive of me.

I wonder if lian is like that.

I searched for lian if he arrived early but I couldn't see him due to the large crowds that was seen from every corner of the school.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab me on my shoulder, I looked over and saw blizzard giving me one of his signature smile.

"Sup' max! What're you doing?~" he said in a mocking tone.

"Nothing, just leave me alone for a sec, I need to look for someone" I pushed his hands away.

"Whoa, why are you so grumpy all of a sudden?" He asked as he catched up with me.

I clicked my tongue but answered his question, otherwise he'll just ask me about it over and over later.

"Fine, I'm looking for someone" I briefly explain not giving him any details.

"Hm.. I see, say where is our new member, I heard that he's pretty cute~" he asked once again which made me angry for some reason.

"I don't know" with that I left him hoping that he won't follow me again.

Lian's POV:

Maybe telling charlotte about my secret was a bad idea, she wouldn't stop asking me about it, but I guess I couldn't keep my secrets away from her, besides, I might need to tell her about that sooner or later right?

When I checked my phone yesterday it was bombarded with messages of max saying he was really worried, I felt so bad for not replying to him immediately.

I finally made it to school and luckily no one was looking at my direction, thank god.

I ignored everyone and avoided eye contact as I made my way towards the door while I rested my hand on my chest.

I felt an itch coming from inside it earlier, maybe it was the core, what happened to that anyway?

When I looked at it again everything seems fine at first but the itch was still there except it wasn't bad like earlier.

I rushed to my first class not bothering to look at anyone and not searching for charlotte since I know she's gone without telling me on where she was going.

==Time Skip==

It was finally lunch time, I went to the cafeteria since I didn't packed my lunch because I wad in a hurry.