UPTOWN GIRL

♠︎

♠︎

eve was with lucas and dustin looking through the trash for things that they could use to cover up the shed so "will" wouldn't recognize it as a place he's been to before.

as they were doing so, dustin broke the silence by saying; "hey. i'm... i'm sorry about dart and all. i guess i just thought that he was my friend. i was wrong. i broke the rule of law, so if you want your girlfriend to take over my spot in the party, i understand."

both lucas and eve scrunched their brows in confusion when dustin mentioned something about lucas's girlfriend.

lucas had a girlfriend?

wow, good for him i guess.

but who was she?

"she's not my girlfriend." lucas denied.

was it..max they were referring to?

did max even like lucas? it was starting to worry eve, though she wasn't sure why.

"i saw you two holding hands in the bus, lucas." dustin stated.

"she was just scared." lucas said.

"maybe, but i could feel it." dustin claimed.

"feel what?" lucas asked him.

"the electricity." dustin replied as he stood up.

lucas sighed, both him and eve watching him walk off.

eve got up as well, following dustin.

♠︎

she went back into the house, seeing max and mike were in the kitchen together.

"i get why el was your mage now." she overheard max say to mike.

"what?" mike said to max.

"lucas. he told me all about her and eve." max further explained.

eve cocked an brow at her.

"well, he shouldn't have. and just because you know the truth, it doesn't mean you're in our party. you do know that, right?" mike scoffed.

what was his problem?

a look of sadness washed over max's face, eve frowned. instantly feeling bad for the red head.

why were her friends so mean to her?

"yeah, i know. i mean, why would you want a stupid zoomer in your party anyway? i'm just saying, el? she sounds like she was really awesome." max expressed, trying to mask her sadness the best she can.

"yeah, she was. until that thing took her. just like it took bob." mike said, looking down.

he still thought her sister was dead?