Chapter 33

"You've changed" Luke said as we walked over to the food table.

"I've changed? In what way?"

"You seem more relaxed than you used to be. You used to shake all the time and be so anxious"

"Luke, you know I have anxiety right?"

"Did you ever tell me that?"

"I don't know"

"Well you probably never told me. That doesn't explain the pills you took. You would take them almost daily"

"Luke, nobody knows about that except Zoe and Alfie. I haven't told anyone, I'm scared to tell them incase they leave me"

"I'll always be here. Well at the end of a phone call. I'd never leave you"

"I have depression. Those are the pills I need to take"

"Why would I leave you because of that?"

"I don't know"

We got food and sat and ate it. It was nice having a little catch up with Luke. I've missed him.

"So, why don't we go out sometime?" Luke asked.

Before I could answer, Caspar came over.

"Abi, can we talk a sec" He asked.

"Sure"

I walked away from Luke with Caspar and slid my hand in to his. It fit perfectly.

"If you like Luke, I don't want to force you into going on this little date with me"

"Caspar, I like Luke as a friend. We're really close friends. I want to go on this date with you not Luke"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive"

He gave me a hug in which I hugged back. It felt right when I was around Caspar, as if I was safe.

"I really like you, Abi. I might even love you" He whispered.

"I might love you too" I smiled up at him.

We were about to kiss when Luke walked over, grabbed my arm and dragged me away from him.

"Luke, you're hurting me" I told him but he didn't listen.

"Get off me!" I shouted trying to get out of his grip but I failed.

When he finally let me go, he didn't look happy.

"What the hell?" Luke asked.

"What? Why did you drag me away from him?"

"You're seriously with him? The person who ran you over and tried to kill me?"

"He's sorry for that! We're going on a little date it's not like we're together"

"So you weren't just about to kiss?"

"Yes, it was a heat of the moment kiss. Why would you care? We aren't even dating anymore!"

"I came back to ask you out, to see if we could go back to how we used to be. When I see you with the person who tried to hurt you, it confused me. He could hurt you again. What if he hurts you and nobody's there to help?"

"He won't hurt me, I can trust him! What's wrong with you? Why aren't you happy for me?"

"I'm not happy for you because I'm worried for you. I don't want you to get hurt" He lowered his tone a little.

"I appreciate that Luke but I'm happy with Caspar. I was happy with you but that ended and now I'm happy with Caspar. You need to accept that"

I walked away from him and went back to Caspar.

"Was he bothering you?" Caspar asked concerned.

"It's Luke Brooks. Seems like nothing good will come of him."

-----------------------------------------------------------
No offence to Janoskianators with that last line there. I'm actually a big janoskianator (going to JanoFest) so I love them.

Anyways, I can't decide between two names which were Robyn ( by @ravenpuff03 ) or Nikki ( by @madsyk ). The reasons for picking these two names is simply because Robyn would make a cute Zalfie baby name and they love Christmas which is what the user said and Nikki because Trixie won't be getting called Nikki anymore and it would be nice if she wasn't forgotten. Please comment below which name you prefer and it will be revealed in the next chapter.

All names that were commented were really nice though.

Bye xx