Chapter 21

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I went to the hospital about the baby and it turns out I'm 6 months on" Zoe explained.

"How did you not know?" I asked.

"I don't know, it's recently started to show though"

"I'm so happy for you" I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug in the world.

"There's something else" Alfie started.

"Is it good or bad?" I asked, the expression on his face suggested it was bad.

"Well, you see, when we got you from your parents we made a deal"

"Am I going to see them? I haven't seen them since the incident and I miss them. I'd love to see them again"

"You will be seeing them again, when you're 16 and a half actually"

"You say it like it's a bad thing. I'm going to meet my real parents!" I squealed happily.

"But you won't see us again"

"What? I w-won't, I don't understand" I asked confused.

"The deal was, we keep you until you're 16 and a half. We could only have you for a year. It was while your parents got everything sorted out and they were able to look after you again. While your sister was in hospital, we looked after you. Now we just have to give you back. That's why we need to go back home. You have 6 months left with us and we want to do loads of things in that 6 months"

"I'll still get to visit you and speak to you though, right?"

"I don't think so"

"What about everybody here? I won't ever see Luke again?"

"We're sorry. We had to let your parents get over your sister's condition and-"

"My sister's condition? I know I lost my memory but I'm pretty sure I didn't get told she had a condition"

"Well, she has cancer"

Cancer, she has cancer and I wasn't told. I was given away while my sister could have been dying. Why wasn't I allowed to know? I could've stayed with them and helped them look after her but no, they sent me to live here. As much as I want to see my real family again, I love Zoe and Alfie. As far as I can remember, everybody here has been there for me and where has my real family been? I let a tear slide down my pale cheek.

"Why would you lie about that?"

"We aren't lying, we didn't want to tell you"

"Why? Why wouldn't you tell me that my own sister has an illness. What if I never see her again?"

"We didn't want to tell you because you seemed so happy, we didn't want to spoil your happiness. You will see her again. She's had an operation and she's healing. That's why we're giving you back. If she was still ill we would keep you for a little bit longer until they were ready to get you"

"Let's just talk about this when we get back to England, what time's the flight?" I asked.

"5 hours so you can have your last little date with Luke if you'd like, be back in 2 hours though"

"Ok"

Luke and I walked out and headed to the spot where they film DareSundays. Not many people go there so we're less likely to get mobbed by screaming fans. To our surprise, people were there.

"Oh my gosh it's Luke!" One of them shouted.

"We only came here for a mini Janoskianator meet-up, this just got awesome!" Another shouted.

They ran up to him and gave him a ahug, he followed them on twitter and then they took selfies with him. I just stood there getting evil's off one of them.

"Who's she?" One eventually asked.

"We're good friends, Luke and I" I answered.

"Why were you holding hands"

"We're good friends, like I said before"

"Good friends don't hold hands"

"Well we do"

"Are you dating?"

"No, we're just good friends"

I was trying to be polite but this girl was like a policeman questioning me like it was illegal to hold hands with Luke. When they eventually left we had 1 hour left until we had to go home.

"So, this is it I guess" Luke started.

"Yeah, I guess we weren't official right? We barely dated so I guess we could just say we were best friends"

"Yeah, we can stay in touch though"

"You're the closest friend I have, Luke. I'll miss you when I get home"

We hugged and that mouthy girl came back with her 'squad'.

"You aren't dating but you're hugging?" She asked.

"Why are you back here?" I asked.

"I left my jacket on the couch" She pointed to the couch.

"Go and get it then"

"Expain, why were you hugging"

"We're good friends but I'm leaving and we won't see each other for a long time. Is that such a crime?" I asked.

"No, us Luke girls are protective over him. Besides, you're sassy so you're good for him. I can tell if you were ever together you'd look after him and never hurt him" She smiled.

"What just happened?" Luke asked

"Awww, your fans are checking to see if I'm alright for you. We better head back though. I don't want to be late" We got up, said goodbye to everybody and off we went back to Luke's house.

It hadn't been an hour but the sooner we left the better, I hate goodbyes and the longer I stay, the harder it will be. When we got back, I said my goodbyes to Skip and James. Everybody else was going to see us at the airport.

-

"I hate goodbyes" I told Luke, giving him one last hug.

"We'll see each other again, I'll make sure of it"

"What if I get a new phone and I lose your number"

"I already thought of that, I put a notebook in your backpack when you weren't looking"

We hugged again before I said my goodbyes to everybody else.

"I'll miss you all" I waved goodbye, as did Zoe and Alfie.

"At least I'll see the baby before I go" I mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filler chapter because I was desparate for you to see this part.

I'm thinking of ending this book around chapter 25 but I don't know. Hope you're having a happy 2015!