Chapter 3

First day of school. I hope I don't get harassed because Zoe is my mum. I packed my bag and had some cereal. Zoe said she would drop me off at school but if I want to get the bus any other day I can. She was going to show me where the bus stop is that I would go to. I'm still deciding on whether I wanna go to vid con. Joe uploaded the make up video last night and he has a lot of views and stuff on it. I scrolled through the comments to see people saying things like 'she should make a channel' 'she's pretty' and 'I watch her videos my faves are together' which was surprising. I hope nobody at school knows who I am because I don't wanna have friends because of my 'family'. Zoe could tell I was nervous because she kept saying it would be ok. That's not the only thing I'm worried about though. I'm really worried about Trixie, she is in hospital and my parents seemed really worried. She's only a couple years younger than me and I'd hate for anything bad to happen to her.

From Dad:

Good luck at school xxxxx

To Dad:

Thank you xxxxx

When we arrived Zoe took me to reception.

"Have a good day. I'll be parked where I parked my car so meet me there. Love you" Zoe said.

"Thanks mum, love you too" I replied

I got shown my way to form/tutor group and got given a buddy to hang with for a day.

"This is Abigail everybody please be welcoming" The teacher told the class.

"I'm Lizzie this is the frendship group" Lizzie introduced me to everybody.

We're allowed to go on our phones during form class so everybody was on their phone and I noticed something on Lizzie's phone.

"You like Zoe?" I asked.

Her screensaver was Zoe, my mum.

"She is Queen, we all love her. Apparently her brother has started a YouTube channel and uploaded a video, we're watching it at break"

I totally forgot about that video. I don't want them to know. I don't want to be liked because my parents are the big YouTubers.

"Any other YouTubers you like?" I asked.

"Alfie, Caspar, Louise and the rest of them kind of people" Marie told me.

"Darcy is the cutest" Lizzie squealed.

"I really wanna go to vid con this weekend. It would be so fun to meet my faves" Marie mumbled.

Soon the whole table was obsessing over these YouTubers.

"Quiet girls we won't hear the bell ring!" the teacher shouted at us.

"Sorry miss" the table replied in sync.

The bell rang and Lizzie, Marie, Toni and I walked to Music together.

"Do you watch many YouTubers?" Toni asked.

"I recently started watching Zoe and stuff I didn't really go on YouTube before that" I replied.

"Well you watch great YouTubers"

I don't want to keep it from them I have to tell them.

"There's something I should tell you..."

"What is it?" Toni asked.

"Promise you won't freak out and you won't treat me differently?"

"Promise" They said in sync.

"Zoe and Alfie adopted me at the weekend and I'm living with Zoe right now and I'm in the video with Joe. We're a family" I told them.

They laughed as if I was joking.

"What? I'm telling the truth"

"I'm Beyonce's secret daughter and this is Selena Gomez's sister" Lizzie said pointing to Marie.

They walked off and I was left with Toni.

"I believe you" Toni whispered.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked.

"They're actually quite mean. They're popular and seen as the queens of the school. I only laugh along because I don't want to end up friendless"

"Oh"

-

"You still coming shopping on Saturday?" Marie asked.

"I told you I can't, I might be going to VidCon with Zoe I'm not sure yet, I haven't made my mind up" I replied.

"Stop with the act and be truthful, friendships nothing without the truth"

"Don't believe me? You will believe me when you see Joe's video"

"You might be in Joe's video but it doesn't mean Zoe adopted you" Lizzie added.

"Why won't you accept the fact that this has happened and this is my life?"

"It's obvious you're lying. Why isn't your name Abigail Sugg?"

"My name is Abigail Sugg-Deyes"

"Stop lying! Seriously you're pathetic"

The bell rang and everyone left. Finally home time. Toni waited for me outside of the class.

"They still don't believe me" I told her.

"They're jealous"

"Wanna come to mine after school?"

"I can't. Mondays we all hang out at Marie's, Wednesdays we hang out at mine and Fridays we hang out at Lizzie's. Sometimes we stay over but not all the time"

"Well maybe tomorrow? I'll ask Zoe when it will be ok"

"Sure I'll text you bye"

We hugged then split up and I got in the car with Zoe.

"How was your first day?" Zoe asked.

"Honestly, I don't even want to go back"

"Has someone been bullying you?" She looked mad, really mad.

"No, not really"

"What happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it"

I put on a smile and my phone buzzed.

From Uncle Joe:

SURPRISE! xxx

To Uncle Joe:

What? xxx

From Uncle Joe:

You're a bum xxx

To Uncle Joe:

That makes two of us xxx

From Uncle Joe:

Cheeky xxx

He randomly texts me saying that I'm a bum. He's weird.

"People love you, I told them that you had adopted me but they didn't believe me. They said I was pathetic" I told mum.

"Do you want me to talk to the head?"

"No it's ok. They'll see Joe's video and see that I'm telling the truth and when they try to be my friend again I'll send them away"

When we got back home I told everyone that I decided I would go to VidCon and meet everybody and Joe's going as well.

Life is fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I don't know whether to continue. I've already wrote up to chapter 7 but I don't know whether to continue. If you want me to continue then comment?