Chapter 14

Abigail's POV

I sat on the sofa and snuggled up with the guinea pigs while Alfie flicked through netflix to find a good movie.

"Oooo watch WildChild" I suggested pointing at the tv like an idiot.

"WildChild? Out of all movies we could watch you want to watch WildChild?" He chuckled.

I shrugged and went to go to the kitchen for a snack. I grabbed a packet of crisps and some popcorn before putting them in to separate bowls and walking in to the lounge where I dropped them.

"AHHHHHHH!" I squealed.

"That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!" I shouted, running up to the pug and giving it a big hug.

"I got it for both of you, you and Alfie, for Christmas. I know you like pugs. She's called Nala, obviously" Zoe giggled.

"Alfie didn't know about this?" I asked.

"Nope" Alfie said too busy cuddling the dog as well.

I got up and walked back in to kitchen.

"Tyler?" I asked.

"Waddup girlfriend" He said in a weird way.

"I haven't seen you in like, forever" I replied in the weird voice.

We sat and watched films all night and it was perfect, I've missed these nights. During one of the movies there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" I whispered getting up.

As I opened it my jaw dropped.

"I'm so sorry Abi, I love you so much and I don't want to lose you" Luke told me, handing me flowers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, "It's a day after Christmas. Shouldn't you be at home with Gina and everyone?"

"Thanks for the flowers Luke, I love you too and I don't want to lose you either would have done" He joked.

I leant in and gave him a big squeeze while laughing.

He came inside and we sat and watched movies again until there was another knock at the door.

"I'll get it" Zoe whispered this time and answered the door.

I cuddled in to Luke and everything seemed so perfect. If I could re live this moment for the rest of my life, I would. I've missed my normal life.

Uncle Joe, Caspar and Jennifer walked in.

"Jennifer! I've missed you so much!" I shouted giving her a big hug.

"Well well well, you remember me now? Took some time" She joked.

"Jennifer's sleeping over tonight and so can everybody else if they'd like" Zoe suggested..

I looked over at Luke and he winked at me. His wink could make someone melt.

I glanced at the clock, 9:37pm. I looked around the room. Zoe was with her guinea pigs, Alfie was with Nala, Tyler and Jennifer looked like they were planning something evil (IDK, Tyler's always up to something evil), Joe kept giving Luke strange looks and Caspar was asleep.

Everything was sort of perfect I guess. If Joe didn't give Luke horrible looks it would be but that's boys.

"Joe, everything's sorted now. Stop givng him horrible looks" I whispered as I walked past him to the kitchen.

I reached up for a glass when muscley arms wrapped around my waist and a chin appeared on my shoulder.

"Hello" Luke whispered in my ear.

"Hi" I giggled.

I spun around so we were facing each other.

"You're perfect" He whispered before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Get away from my man" Tyler joked walking in to the kitchen and dragging Luke away from me.

Luke and I exchanged weird looks before he was taken out of the kitchen and away from me. What's Tyler up to? I turned back around and got a glass before filling it up with water.

Zoe walked in with something in her hand.

"Hi" She said, barely a whisper.

She had tears in her eyes.

"Mum? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Um, I can trust you right?"

"Of course you can, what is it?"

She handed me the box in her hand, a pregnancy test. I opened it and on the stick it read, 'positive'.

"Zoe, this is amazing"

"No, it's not. I'm not ready Abiagil, I can't do this"

"I'll help you"

"What if Alfie doesn't want it?"

"He loves children and he's always going on about hvaing a child of his own"

"But it'll be hard looking after two children"

"Zoe, I'm nearly 16. I'm not much of a kid. Soon I'll probably move out anyways but I can still help"

"That's the thing, you won't be with us much longer"

"How?"

"Zoe, are you ok?" Alfie asked walking in.

Alfie saw the box in my hand.

"Why has Abigail got a pregnancy test in her hand?" He asked.

"Why else would I have a test in my hand?" I asked confidentally. Zoe isn't gonna go down with this, I will.

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent. He walked over and took it out of my hands and when he opened it, his face went red with anger.

"You're gonna get an abortion!" He shouted, really loud.

"Alfie, stop" Zoe cried.

By now everybody was in the kitchen, looking at what was happening.

"You're 15, you're not ready! You're getting an abortion first thing tomorrow morning!"

I looked over at Luke who had tears in his eyes. Of course he would, we haven't done it.

"You're supposed to love me like a dad would!" I shouted back at Alfie.

"I do!"

"So you wouldn't support me?"

"No. You're too young!"

"So if I was Zoe's age you'd support me?"

"Yes, if you were ready"

"Are you ready?"

He looked weirdly at me.

"I don't know what you're trying to do here but I'm not changing my mind! You're getting an abortion first thing tomorrow morning whether you like it or not! I don't want to know who's it is because it obviously isn't Luke's but you're going! I'll drive you if I have to!" He shouted.

By now I was sitting on the floor crying.

"Alfie stop!" Luke shouted pushing him out of the way.

I hate people shouting. It's what my parents always do, shout at each other. It's annoying and it makes me upset.

"I'll support you" Luke whispered.

"I don't need anybody to support me!" I shouted, running to my room.

---------------------------------
I left the fanfic for a few hours and I came back to having 73 votes after a few hours from 59 votes. It might not seem a lot but it's a lot to me. Thank you all so much, 2k+ is a big achievement for me <3