Chapter 35

I walked over to him and we stood there in silence. He took my hand and we walked to his car, still in silence. He drove me to mine in silence.

"Caspar?" I asked before getting out of the car.

He looked at me but didn't say anything.

"I don't know why you're mad at me. Care to explain?"

"I'm not mad I'm just upset. You tell me how much you like me and then I arrive at the airport and see you with Luke. You were hugging him and I'm pretty bad at lip reading but I knew he said 'I love you' to you"

"Seriously? You think I'd choose him over you? Yeah, you might have been a terrible person in the past and Luke and I might be close but we're like brother and sister. He said he loved me like a sister. If you seriously think I'd choose him over you then think that way and don't go on a date with me tonight or any night. You obviously don't trust me" I mumbled.

He took my hand again and gently traced circles on my palms.

"I do trust you. I thought he was making a move on you that's all"

"Caspar, you're the one I want to be with. You're the one I want to go on dates with all the time and when I arrive home late from them I get shouted at. It's you, Caspar, I want to be with you" I whispered the last part.

"And I want to be with you but you're my best friends niece. Isn't that weird?"

"I don't care Caspar. I'm adopted, I'm not really his niece. Ignore that and ignore Luke and ignore everything that can get in the way of us. Maybe once in my life something good can happen and that can be this new life I'm gonna have with you and Zalfie" I smiled.

He kissed my cheek before I got out the car and walked up the path to the door of my house. I blew a kiss to him before I walked in to the house.

"We have a surprise for you" Mum smiled.

"I hope it's a good surprise" I giggled.

"We're going on holiday for a week" Dad told me.

"Just us five?" I asked.

"Nope, the babies are staying with Joe again when we go. They're not old enough yet"

"I don't think we should go" I sighed while walking in to the living room.

"Why? We thought you'd be happy"

"I barely get to see Jonah and Abigail"

"Oh, we thought of a name" Zoe mumbled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Robyn"

I smiled. Jonah and Robyn, amazing names.

"That's an amazing name!" I shouted running up to them and giving them a hug.

They smiled back and we sat and watched TV.

-

It's been a few days and I'm getting ready to go out for a meal with Zoe, Alfie, Joe and Caspar while grandad looks after Jonah and Robyn. I don't know why, Alfie randomly walked up to me this morning and told me we were going for a meal.

"Hurry up!" Alfie shouted up the stairs to me and Zoe, making us giggle.

"We're getting ready!" Zoe shouted back down to him.

"You girls always take ages to get ready" Alfie joked.

When I finished applying my mascara, Zoe took a selfie of us. She uploaded it to Instagram and captioned it 'Love my family <3' and tagged me in it. It was cute how much of a good bond Zoe and I have.

We walked downstairs before slipping on our shoes and started to annoy Alfie because he kept going upstairs to re-so his hair, hypocrite. I'm joking! It was actually quite funny how he was being really self conscious all of a sudden when he gets told a lot that he's perfect and to be honest I couldn't ask for a better fatherly figure in my life. Same goes with Zoe but as a motherly figure obviously, if I looked up to Zoe as a fatherly figure I think that would just be weird.

-

When we arrived at the restaurant we were booked at, I straight away ran up to Caspar and gave him a big hug before we locked our hands together and walked inside.

"Aww, otp" Joe teased while nipping my cheeks.

"Aww, jealous because Jaspar can't be real anymore?" I teased back while nipping his cheeks.

"Those Jaspar shippers scare me with those edits they make" Joe added a weird face while scrolling through his Twitter feed.

"Funny because you scare me" Zoe said, flicking his head.

"Oi, don't flick the greatest Sugg in history on the head" Joe said in a weird voice.

I got my phone out and started to record them because they started play fighting and it was funny. I uploaded it to Instagram when they stopped and we finally sat at our table. Yes, everybody was looking at us after Zoe and Joe had that little play fight and yes, we almost got kicked out. I love my crazy family and I couldn't be happier.

-----------------------------------------

OMG GUYS I JUST GOT BACK FROM JANOFEST WHICH IS THE REASON I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY!

It was amazing! Jack and Jack got pepper sprayed in the face. I will be uploading a vlog to my YouTube channel next week of it.

Anyways, I'm getting exams and things soon so I need to revise for them so I might not be able to upload that much but not many more chapters will be uploaded until I make a sequel! You all wanted a sequel so I'm going to make one.

Byee X