Chapter 24

"Please can I have a picture?" A girl asked.

No, she wasn't talking to Caspar. She was talking to my sister.

Ok, do you know how a while back Marie and Liz were talking about Nikki George and I was shocked Marie personallly knew her? It's because Nikki George, the famous popular kid, is my sister. Yes, it's cool at times, but sometimes it's annoying. I didn't want anybody to know she was my sister because I don't want to get judged for being related to her. It seems horrible but when everybody wants to meet her I'm pretty sure I'd get used just so people can get closer to her.

"Sure" She smiled and took a picture with the girl.

"I love you so much. You're my inspiration"

"Awww thank you, I love you too"

The girl walked away and I'm pretty sure a tear slipped out.

"Have you recovered?" I asked.

"Recovered?" She seemed puzzled.

"Cancer?" I whispered so nobody knew.

It hasn't been in the headlines so I don't want it to go in now.

"I've had an operation, I should be ok. I miss you like hell! I came back from hospital and you were gone"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't take it any longer. At least now I'm getting looked after properly"

"They'll never love you like we do"

"They love me so much. It was hard to leave you but it's gonna be even harder to leave them. I'm coming back in a few months"

"Maybe you'll let everybody know you're my sister"

"Maybe, maybe not. I'm popular right now anyways so I'll only get more popular and I hate attention"

"How aare you popular?"

"Well, these youtubers calles Zoe and Alfie are looking after me right now"

"Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes? As in Zoella and PointlessBlog?"

"Yeah, you know them?"

"I love them!"

Caspar gave me a weird look.

"How come you're sisters with a big time celebrity and you didn't tell anyone?" He asked.

"The same reason I didn't want anybody to know who was looking after me. I don't want fake friends. Anyways, you're not gonna tell anyone, it's our secret. Before you ask, of course you can get a picture with her"

"How did you know I was gonna ask?"

"I could see it in your face"

The way they looked at each other after they got the photo taken gave it away they liked each other. Hmmm, my date has a crush on my sister?

Wait, my date has a crush on my sister! My date lives with Joe and Joe is Zoe's brother so if they were to somehow start dating then I would be able to see Zoe and everyone again. I need to get them to date. But how?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stressing so much with school right now! On the plus side, I'm going to a Janoskianator meet-up soon and James has favourited 2 tweets that have the details about it so he might come to the meet-up!

Anyways, short chapter because stress. I might not update for a while because the next chapter needs to be super long for you guys. I'm always writing short chapters now and I'm mad at myself but anyways...

Could you all do me a HUGE favour and go on to someones account and comment on their book 'Saving Zoe' telling them to upddate? It's my friend and she won't update but I think she will if enough people ask her too.

It's @ecdscods :)

Thanks,

Anna-Louise xx