Chapter 10

First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.4K READS! THATS AMAZING <3
Second of all, from here on some drama is gonna go down.
Last of all, this chapter is sort of a filler chapter and is quite short but I'm gonna start updating every Sunday if the chapter gets 5 votes :)
THANK YOU AGAIN!<3
--------------------------------------------
Abigail's POV

I persuaded Luke not to take me to hospital. The hospital they would probably take me to would be the one my sister is in. As much as I want to see them, these people don't know them. They're dangerous, I'm surprised they gave me away.

"At least get it checked out?" Luke asked.

"Luke, no! I can't risk it they'll take me. Kidnap me"

"Who?"

"My real parents. My mum works as a nurse and my sisters in hospital"

"Is she ok?"

"I don't know. They wouldn't tell me"

"Abi, I love you so much and I care about you so please go to hospital for me?"

"You love me?"

"Yes, I want to be with you Abi but you need to go to hospital to get this checked out. Come on, please?"

Suddenly I went really dizzy. We started arguing which didn't help my head and then suddenly, the world went black

Lukes POV

We were arguing, I didn't want to argue but I had to get her to the hospital. I was about to grab her hand and drag her there when all of a sudden her body fell to the floor and she went really pale. I started panicking and whipped out my phone to see missed calls from Zoe and Alfie and basically everyone. I quicky dialled 999, I think that's the emergency number in England.

I held her hand and kept whispering in her ear. I didn't want to lose her, all because a stupi teenager threw a stick at her. What if she gets memory loss? A stick woulnd't do that, would it?

-

I met Zoe and everyone at the hospital but they didn't look very happy.

"Keep away from her Luke! I liked you but now I can't trust you and I'm sorry but you needd to keep your distance. If you touch her once more I will move us away, far away, so nobody can hurt her anymore" She whisper/shouted at me.

"She loves me, I love her and we were arguing because I wanted to bring her here and she wouldn't come. Zoe, I'm sorry for everything but on the night I told her you were all happy for us. You were asking her and then suddenly when it's the night of the halloween party you hate me, why?"

"I don't hate you, it's the age gap. I didn't hate you, but now something bad could have happened to her and she could get taken away Luke. I don't want that to happen, I love Abigail"

The doctor came out and explained that she could wake up any second but she might think things are different to how they actually are. What if she thinks her real mum is looking after her? What if she goes up to her and wants to be with her now? That can't happen. Zoe loves her, which is why I'm keeping my distance. I'm gonna get the next flight to Australia and go back home so she's safe.