Chapter 2

It's been a hard few days getting used to things. The papers have been signed and I'm now Abigail Sugg- Deyes. Zoe has taken me shopping and I've got a whole new wardrobe. I live at Zoe's house but she is moving out soon and she will be moving in to a house with Alfie. Joe and I have become close and I got told to call him Uncle Joe. It was weird at first but I got used to it. I've also been told if I want to then I can call Zoe mum, Alfie dad and Graham granddad.

We're going to the park today to meet Louise and Darcy, I haven't met them before but I've been shown her YouTube videos and they're really good. I've been told that Louise will be like my auntie and I will probably end up calling her Auntie Louise. I've also been told that Zoe is going to a YouTube convention thing and I can either stay at Uncle Joe's or go with Zoe so I'm going to make my mind up in the next few days. It's called Vid-Con I think.

I got a quick shower and got changed in to one of my favourite outfits that I had gotten which was a grey jumper dress and black tights with black flats.

"Are you ready? We're meeting everyone in a couple of hours" Zoe shouted up the stairs.

I finished putting on my make-up before getting out my fully charged camera and starting to vlog. I decided to start YouTube again and Zoe is going to help me. I'm saving up for my own camera but I'm borrowing Zoe's old camera for now.

"Hello everyone I'm Abigail and it's been a while since I last uploaded. A big change has happened and I'll explain it to you in a second" I stopped recording and ran downstairs. I continued recording when we got in the car and explained that I have been adopted by Zoe so there would be no more videos with my proper sister but there will be videos coming soon with Alfie, Zoe and maybe Joe. Then I explained what was happening that day, we were going food shopping and then to the park.

At Tesco we got stopped once because somebody wanted a photo with Zoe and they also said that Joe should make a YouTube video. I got in the picture as well but I don't know if she knew who I was. It was quite fun and sweet being asked to be in the photo. After we had been shopping we went back home and I helped put everything away.

"Now we can go and you can meet Louise!" Zoe squealed in excitement.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I asked.

"She will love you"

When we got to the park I noticed her straight away. I had to point her out to Zoe because Zoe couldn't find her.

"Louise! Chummy!" They ran to each other and hugged.

"You must be Abigail" Louise said hugging me.

"And you must be Louise, I feel like fangirling your videos are amazing" I admitted.

"They're much better than Zoe's" Louise teased.

Darcy was only one and a bit so she could walk but couldn't speak properly. I played with her while Zoe and Louise had a catch up and then we had a picnic. I remembered to vlog which I was surprised at and it was such a fun day. Louise was begging me to go to Vid Con so I could meet loads of other YouTubers.

The picnic was really fun. We had some sandwiches and pop and it was warm but not to warm which was really nice. It was a really good day and to add to it Alfie turned up as we were about to leave so we all went to his flat to hang out.

"Caspar, everyone is here if you want to say hi!" Alfie shouted.

"Is Abi here?" Caspar asked.

"Yes" Alfie sighed.

Alfie seemed like he was sick of him.

"Why the sigh?" Zoe asked.

"Since we have adopted Abigail he hasn't stopped asking about her" He told us.

"Sounds like somebody likes Abigail" Zoe said nudging my arm.

"That's sweet but I'll pass" I giggled.

"So I'm now at my dad's house and lots of people are here, there's me, mum, dad, Auntie Louise, Darcy and Caspar is somewhere in this place" I giggled to the camera.

"Did someone say my name?!" He shouted while walking in to the living room.

"No, nobody likes you" Alfie joked.

-

When we got back to Zoe's, Joe was setting up a camera.

"Zoe how do you do this?" Joe asked.

"Why are you setting up a camera?" Zoe replied.

"I'm gonna start YouTube because you always tell me to and on your last video people commented for me to make a channel"

We watched as he made his first video and I vlogged some of it. It's more fun having Zoe and Alfie as parents than my real parents. They actually care.

"Let's film a video for you. We could do a make up video. You could do my make up and I could do your make up?" Joe asked.

"I'm not letting you put make up on me" I protested.

"Afterwards I could do your make-up and then you could do my make-up" Zoe asked.

"What is it with you and make up?" I giggled.

I decided I'd let Joe draw on my face which wasn't pleasant. He got everything wrong. He put mascara on my eyebrows, drew a moustache with eye liner, put blush on my eyes and then eye shadow on my cheeks (I don't know how he got those mixed up) and then to top it of he drew lip stick on me like Miranda Sings.

I put foundation on which was surprisingly his colour, concealer which was also his colour, smokey eye effect with shades of purple, pink lipstick, blush that matched and cat eye eyeliner. It looked ok but I'm not the best at putting make up on so it was quite messy.

"I just finished videoing something if you can't tell" I giggled to the camera.

"You're always giggling; you sound like Zoe a little when you do" Joe told me.

I don't always giggle. Well I never used to.

"Are you two ready to eat?" Zoe shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah I'm starving" Joe replied walking down the stairs as I followed him.

We're getting pizza, I love pizza.

"You start your new school on Monday" Zoe reminded me.

"New? I'm moving?" I asked.

"There is a school closer to us, I'm sure you'll like it"

"Ok"

Truth is there was a boy, a really nice boy. I was becoming good friends with him but I guess I'll never see him again. I'll survive.

"Vid Con is next week are you coming?"

"I don't know, I'll make my mind up later"