Chapter 27

*A few days later*

Abigail's POV

Zoe stayed at the hospital because she had to get a check up to make sure she was definately ok. Alfie stayed with her so I've spent and will continue spending nights at Joe's and Caspar's until the babies get out of hospital. Although they're born, Zoe won't tell us the names yet. She's already named them but she has only told Alfie. Joe and I are still in a mood with each other which resulted in Joe pranking me and uploading it to YouTube.

"Joe, you seriously uploaded it to YouTube? You know I'm scared of spiders! You can't just put a fake spider near everything so when I go there I get a fright!" I shouted.

"Next time, don't be scared of spiders"

"Joseph Sugg, I will get you back for this!" I shouted before grabbing my bag and going to the shops.

I strolled along the ailes and got some milk, cheese, eggs, and mustard from one store. From another I got feathers and silly string. Then, I got some stink bombs and water balloons from another. From the final shop I went to I got two really scary masks. They were the same, half clown and half skeleton. They were really creepy!

Instead of going to Joe's, I went to Grandad's house.

"Grandad, would you do the honour of helping me get Joe back for pranking me?" I asked.

"Of course I would, what have you got planned?"

I explained my plan to him and we set everything up.

We went to Joe's and put everything in the back of grandad's car.

We put sleeping pills in his drink before giving it to him. He went in to his room and fell asleep so grandad picked him up and placed him in the bathroom. We then went outside and got everything out of the car before putting the masks on and joining him back in. We set up the cameras and GoPros before Grandad covered his nose and mouth so he couldn't breathe, making him wake up.

"Caspar! What time is it?" Joe asked rubbing his eyes, not realising we were there.

Of course Caspar knew about this so he didn't reply. When Joe noticed us he had a little bit of shock in his face.

We got the guns filled with egg and mustard and started to squirt him. We then hit him with the water balloons that were filled with milk. We hit him with stink bombs and feathers before stuffing his face with cheese. We finished off with spraying him with silly string.

"Caspar! Stop!" Joe shouted.

"This isn't Caspar" I giggled, taking off the mask.

"Abigail? How on earth did you think of this?"

"I don't know. Saw it in the shops and thought of it. Grandad helped me. Say hi to the cameras" I pointed out the cameras while grandad took off his mask.

"At first I was scared, I got to admit"

"Much better than your spider prank" grandad told him.

I ended the video and collected all the cameras.

"Just because I'm such a nice niece I'm gonna let you tidy up" I smiled before walking out.

A few hours later, grandad took me to the hospital. We sat in the waiting room for a few minutes then we were allowed in the room.

"Abigail, how have you been?" Zoe asked.

"Good, Joe pranked me so I pranked him back with the help of grandad. How've you been? How's the babies? Can I know the names yet?" I asked.

"One question at a time" Zoe giggled, "I've been fine, everything's ok I can leave either today or tomorrow. The babies are doing well, I can take them home with me. Turns out nothing was wrong with them, they only had to get checked up on. You will find out the names when we get home, I think you'll like them" Zoe smiled.

"I hope you get to go home because I'm sick to death of living with two boys who play FIFA most of their lives and barely eat anything healthy"

We talked for a while until the doctors came in.

"Fortunately, you can be discharged. You can go home with your children"

"Today?"

"Yes"

Finally. We can be a family again!