Chapter 36

Hey guy! So a little author's note at the beginning of this chapter. The winner of the baby name competition thing is @ravenpuff03 so this chapter is dedicated to her :)<3

It's been a few days and I'm finally going on another date with Caspar. We decided to go and have a day at the beach so when I was finished packing, we walked hand in hand until we got there. I put my phone on airplane mode because I really didn't want to get interrupted today. I took off my sunglasses and got out my towel before laying my towel on the beach, Caspar did the same.

I lay on my blanket and somehow drifted off into a little nap.

I woke up to see Caspar beside me. I sat up on my towel and Caspar and I talked.

"So, how does it feel being able to stay with Zoe and Alfie?" Caspar asked.

"It feels nice. It also feels nice that people accept the fact that me and Trixie are sisters. I guess I'm just lucky to have supportive viewers and supportive people in my life" I smiled.

"Anyways, how does it feel being able to see me everyday?" I asked sarcastically with a huge smile on my face.

"Ew. I'd rather live in a place with no pizza and no Friday's" he said back while getting up and running away.

I chased after him. He made me run in to at least 6 people before I finally caught him. I jumped on his back and covered his eyes so he couldn't see and he ended up bumping into someone. As I saw who the person was, I automatically froze and got off Caspar's back.

I stood staring at him before I felt like hitting him and punching him. How is he even here?

"Hi" he mumbled.

"H-how are you here?" I asked, holding back the tears.

"I'm sorry. It was the plan. I was supposed to go but I needed to see her one last time"

"They're locked up. My parents are in prison because they've admitted to murdering you. How are you alive Will? I don't understand. How could you fake your death? Haven't they found a body? Didn't they identify it as you?"

"Abi, calm down. It will work out, I promise. They won't be back. But that's what you want isn't it? You'd rather have famous YouTubers as parents than have two nobody's as them"

"Shut up! Zoe and Alfie are the best thing that has happened to me! They're the most loving people in the world and treat me 1,000 times better than I was treated by my real parents!"

"Really? Nice to know you cared" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned to see my parents. How are they out of jail? How is this happening?

"How are you here? I don't understand any of this. Will, you're supposed to be dead, and mum and dad, you're supposed to be in prison"

I was so confused.

"You always wanted different parents huh? Too bad your parents now don't actually love you. All they care about are there new born twins. They didn't expect you, you were practically a mistake that wormed your way into their lives"

"That's not true! Robyn and Jonah mean the world to them but so do I. They wanted me, unlike you" I spat.

All of a sudden I felt a bucket of water over me.

I sat up and struggled to breathe. I looked up to see Caspar. I stood up and scanned the beach, trying to find them.

All of that was a dream? None of that happened? Will is dead and my parents are in prison. I need to stop having these were dreams.

"Are you ok? I didn't mean to scare you, it was a joke" Caspar asked looking worried while gently grabbing my hand.

"It's not that, I had a weird dream again. I don't even know how I fell asleep"

I hugged him and decided to forget about what just happened.

"Let's go in the sea to try and get my mind off things" I mumbled before walking to the sea, still holding Caspar's hand.

"You don't have to worry. We won't let anything happen to you. You're safe now, you're safe in this family" he whispered before kissing my head.

"Thanks Caspar" I replied before we hugged.

We started splashing each other and before I knew it, I'd forgotten about everything. I had no cares in the world and I was having so much fun here with Caspar. Time flew by and soon we had to head home. I had the best day ever with Caspar.

Tomorrow I'm going out with Zoe, Alfie and the babies. Life is going great, I couldn't ask for a better one.

-------------------------------------

Sorry if it's hard to follow but basically the part where she saw Will and Er parents was a dream and she didn't actually wake up until Caspar put a bucket of water over her head.

Nearly 30k reads! Omg thank you so much! I appreciate it so much and I can't thank you enough. I remember when I got 1k reads and I was so happy. I ran into my mums room shouting I got 1k reads and I was telling all of my friends. I never thought I'd get 1k and here I am with almost 30! Thank you all so much. Also nearly 1k votes! That's crazy! Thank you so much and I appreciate everybody that reads votes and comments. It makes me smile to read your positive words.

Next chapter will be a Zalfie and children chapter because I haven't wrote many Zalfie moments in here.

Thank you all,

Byeee xxxxx