Double Date

Friday was finally over I got a 98 on my piano test , plus I was feeling good about tonight. I get to see Janae and hang with Lil Freck and last but not least get to see my little Jalissa. My mind been on me and mines, I'm passing all my classes and I just bought me some new boots. All I was doing was smiling, hell even my mom noticed I just told her " because I'm happy" I started old school dancing which caused her to laugh at me . I love making her laugh even though we not that close. "I gave myself a stretch a morning yawning " I recited the lyrics to La Di Da Di , Slick Rick and Dougie Fresh.

            I looked in the mirror at my Aztec , Indigo style short sleeved shirt, dark blue ripped jeans , and my new faded, royal blue boots. I had my hair up in dreads I got done, after spraying my cologne on I walked out the door. " ma, I'm going with some friends !" I yelled , she was sitting on the sofa watching Steve Harvey Show ," What friends ?" She asked. " Khalil and Janae , she bringing Jalissa" I smiled. " So you and Janae together " I shook my head no and continued " naww, still getting to know each other" I grabbed my money clip and checker my phone, "why, you wanna meet her ?" I smirked and looked her . I swear my mom never seem phased unless it got something to do with her , and her only. " sure " all she said. I gave her a hug " I love you ma" I told her as she told me the same. I jetted out after grabbing my exotic jacket and house keys. I walked over to Khalil and knocked on the door. Ms. Elle opened the door in some booty shorts and spaghetti strap, holding that pit that still don't know the name of. " Good Afternoon, How you doing Ms.Elle?" I tried so hard not to flirt , " hey, I'm doing alright" she said as she let me in . I closed the door following after , her ass in those shorts kept calling me every time she took a step. Nothing was stickingbout underneath though which I liked. As I was walking behind her I felt my right arm swing towards her round ass , she begin to turn around as I wiped my hand over my head so it won't seem like I was about to smack her ass. She smiler and we sat down at the island place in the middle of her kitchen, " so I hear y'all going on a double date, with two girls" I chuckled and looked at her nodded. " Is that problem ma'am" she shook her head with a slight smile peeking through. " Nope, K.Jay was telling me you like girls " I just nodded my head trying to avoid this awkward conversation she was beginning to hold. "Uhh, yea where is he ?" "Why tryna get rid of me already ?" She giggled, I smiled and shook my head " K.Jay, Jau here! Hurry up!" She yelled towards the stairs, I rubbed my ears " damn " I whispered out.

       Just then he came downstairs in a sapphire ripped jeans , a printed Marilyn Monroe smoking weed , with the colors red, black, and white having his black Timberlands to match. I rose my eyebrow up " What ? Look at Lil Freck " I got up and grabbed a hold of his hand , embraced an let go " me , look at you " he said. I posed , licking my lips " well you know , mama how we look ?" I asked her as we stood "wait let me go get my phone y'all look so cute" I laughed as she ran to the living room "ma , really?" " she act like we going to prom " I let out. " I heard that !" I looked at her walking into the room, she put the camera up and we posed we took two pictures, one we had our back faced each other and another was forward with our arms half way out. " those nice send that to me. I looked my phone and send the pictures, but my dumbass ain't notice she got my number now. I faintly smiled and tapped Khalil to come on , and decided to put those pictures up on my Instagram. We walked out and hopped into the car as we buckled up and played some A$AP . His song Indie came on and I started doing this slow shoulder dance looking at Khalil he just laughed, doing the same. I had to crack a wide smile and pulled out.

        We made it to Janae house and I was excited , I laughed for no reason Khalil looked at me side ways which caused me to laugh some more as we got out. We walked up to the door as I knocked, " who is it ?" An unfamiliar voice ringed through " Jai " I said to the anonymous, but feminine voice. The door opened and there stood a beautiful brown skinned young woman, she had brown eyes, dark brown hair that was curled a bit pasted her shoulders. I looked back at Khalil and smirked, I dapped him as we walked in. After the door closed I noticed her multiple ear piercings like mines , nose rings, and a few tattoos. She stood about 5"7 maybe around the same height of my mom. She smile a pretty smile accenting her slightly pointed nose. "Hey beautiful what's your name ?" She giggled shaking her head " Heaven , Your Jai ?" I nodded , giving her a hug " Pronounced Jah-e" she nodded, " this is Khalil, my homie I'm guessing your date. " he grabbed her hand and kissed , I shook my head , checking her outfit . Sapphire skinny jeans , and crop sweatshirt , leading to some black Vans.