Just another day

All I been seeing is Mecca and Nisha flirting. Its bothering me because I'm tryna get to know my sister, that I just met but it's not happening because they wanna be all cute and cuddly. I turned my direction towards Khalil and he shook his head. I just asked Nisha when can I meet my aunt, and to let me know when she was free. All they do is giggle and shit like it's all creme and pies.

Speaking of I'm about to get me a Debbie cake from the kitchen. Walking to the kitchen my phone started to ring. "Wazzam?" I spoke up into to the phone as I reached for the pantry , "hey baby, what you up to?" I chessed so hard my cheeks being to hurt. " i love it when you call me that , but nothing chillin' getting a snack, what about you?"
"Oh I was just relaxing and thinking about you." I leaned against the counter "oh yea . What about ?" I imagined laying next to her in soft smooth cotton sheets. "Spring break, aside from the drama I enjoyed it, I just miss you." I smiled to myself thinking of the time we spent.
Best part was watching her do her hair and enjoying the water in the beach, well after Khalil fucked up the moment.
"Bay..it won't be long before we see each other again alright. Trust me , I miss you so much I'm dying of boredom . I love you ma." I bit my lip smiling at how good it felt to say that and mean it with some much passion. "Awe, I know I love you too, its just I miss yo' comfort. I'll just try not to think about it." "We good ..if you were worry 'bout whea' I been or who I saw. What club I went to wit' my home baby don't worry just know that you got me." I sung to her, from The Roots featuring Erykah Badu song.
The conversation went on and on for hours, when I said I love this woman I do. All the conflict , arguments, her snappy sassy attitude, and my issues. I realize we human we make mistakes and I forgave her every time. Rather she forgave me or not, I know she still here and I'm gon' keep her there like she conjoined to my hip.
Nene is my girl, my woman. Nobody should be taking the place I mean it. No other woman can amount to her, I smile to myself all the time of the day just thinking of her and her beauty. That voice. Cute nose. Man how did I get so lucky to get a chance.
We soon got off the phone, I had to let her because its past eleven and she working hard tomorrow. We didn't want to get off, but we had to. I want her with all the rest she needs.
I walked out the front door, closing it behind me to go sit on the car. I begin to look around at the darken street and light poles, I then heard feet, but just sat there looking up.
I turned my head downward and to the right, and here comes Khalil mom in her yoga pants , spaghetti strap and a long cardigan that stopped at mid thigh.
"Oo! Scared me , what you doing out here Jai?" I smirked when I noticed I scared her foreal. Her hand was on her heart and eyes got buck. "Ha, just chillin' " I looked at her face and she came closer, "where you been at , its been a while since I talked to you." I nodded my head .
"Been around with my ol' ladyI told her, "oh that lil' girl you had over before?" I scrunched my face up and chuckled, "Mecca? Naw that's my bestfriend." Her right eyhebrow lifted to see she was clueless na. "What's ya girl's name?" "Why so you can go and threaten her for taking me from you?" I joked. I know one thing let her try and pull that shit , I'll fuck her over my ol' lady.
She laughed shaking her head. "I just wanna know" I smirked looking at her "her name is Sheineka, but she prefer Nene. " I slide my phone out going to my photo album of us on the beach and spring break . I angled the screen where she coud see better, swiping my finger from picture to picture. I kept swiping until I came across a picture of Nene and I naked, with her body pressed against mine with a little bit of sheet covering.
"Oooo shit.." I leaned back closing out the photo gallery . "my fault" I looked back up at her noticing her face flushed. I shook my head, "I ain't mean for you to see that" she shooked her head and smirked.
"What's so funny ?" She stood there grabbing her phone out of her pocket to check the time. "Girl, I'm not sweatin' it. Go in there and let Khalili know he gotta come home." Looking her up and down with a smirk rising upon my face. "And who you suppose to be? He grown"
"Grown my ass-" "is fat, indeed." I chuckled, and begin to laugh at her facial expression , as her eyebrows rose and her lips perked at the corners of her mouth.