Lovelorn

Because of what happened I was told yesterday that I wasn't well enough to come back to work in about three days, which I find fucked up because I feel fine. I woke up to the sun beaming on me heavy and that shit bothers me, I looked over towards Mecca and smiled. That shit got hot real quick, but I'm still not able to see myself more with her.

     I turned a bit so I won't see the sun so much after seeing that it was eleven o'clock which means were home alone, Mecca might thought I was leaving when I moved because she gripped me tighter while laying most of her body on me. I palmed her ass in my hands shaking 'em, "stop " she whispered in her morning voice. I always thought it was adorable, she sound like she was ten. "Awe did I wake the lil' baybeh?" I chuckled while closing my eyes again. " mm-hmm" she moaned. I wanted to move but I the feeling or the warmth I was grasping felt fond on me.

       I heard a knock on my door and it opened, " Jai I'm heading to church, then I got work after. Imma see you lata on tonight." I squinted my eyes and nodded my head. "I love you" I stressed over my hoarse voice, "I love you too" she left out , I heard that front door close as well. I gripped Mecca ass with both my hands to lay her on me fully. She did and sighed, her hair was all over the place and I felt her going into a slumber of sleep again. My hands never left her ass as I did the same.

       "Mmmm, Jai. Wake uppp" I faintly heard someone say. "Jai, I know you hear me" clearing out at Mecca's voice, "mm?" I moaned out, rubbing my eyes noticing her body. I frowned in confusion, "where the flock is yo clothes bruh?" She only wore a bra and bottom, I turned over on my stomach and cuddled with my pillow. I felt her hands on my back and begin to massage it. It felt amazing because she was heavy handed but her hands are tiny. "Jai. Please, I'm bored" " go make me some cereal then. " I sunk my head back into my pillow, she got up leaving out the room. While she got up I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, when I came back I sat on the bed eating my Reese Puff. One of the best cereals out, Mecca sat with her back against the headboard, eating Cap'n Crunch.

        I sat on the edge and turned B.E.T to watch Moesha .

This was the show growing up , I could relate to her in so many ways . People always say I resemble Brandy and a little bit of Heather Heatlhy . I watched in peace Mecca know not to bother me when a good throwback is on.

       After most of em went off it was around noon, I looked back at Mecca and she still wasn't dressed. I shook my head grabbing out bowls, going to the kitchen. When I was done cleaning the bowls, I dried my hands as someone ringed the door bell. I made my way to the door seeing Mecca opening it to Khalil but I yanked her back giving her a stern look , "Mecca what the fuck is ya problem go in my room and put some clothes on" I yelled , Khalil finally came in "I was behind the door" she murmured and closed my room door. I closed and locked my front door as Khalil looked at me confused "man hold on" he sat on the sofa.

      I walked in the room closing it, "excuse me? Ion care if you was behind the door, don't answer the fuckin' do' half naked!" She sighed while finishing up on putting some sweats on. "I'm sorry, damn" she sat there and gave me a apologetic expression , I just sighed and kissed her forehead before walking out the room to Khalil.

      "Y'all good?" I nodded my head feeling uneasy because I just had sec with my bestfriend last night and Khalil could be on to it, because how Mecca answered the door. "So um, what's up?" I watched Mecca swayed her way to the love seat and sat down, she can make sweats look good. "Aye, I said what's up?" Khalil semi yelled to catch my attention, I heard Mecca giggle at my dumbfounded actions. "Yea man just out of it I guess. wazzam why you ova hea'" I took a seat next to him on the sofa. "Just wanna chill I'm bored as hell" I shrugged my shoulder ," let's watch a movie then"