Catastrophe

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit guilty .

Guilty, because of the way I dismissed Nene like that , I just couldn't get it through my thick skull on how someone so beautiful and understanding could be so far from me in a matter of a week.

      I got out of my king size bed , stretching to the ceiling as I felt above .

Nene : what's that suppose to mean ?

My phone showed I had a messege from Nene , I sighed and walked to my bathroom feeling once again guilty.

Sitting at a restaurant alone , I finally got the courage to reply .

3:34 in the afternoon ..

I thought to myself .

Me: hey , so ..you live in Ohio?

I sent and it wasn't long before I get a text . I picked up my phone feeling a rush to only see

Shayla: hey sexy, wyd tonight ? 

I bit my lip and anger , because I didn't wanna talk to her fast ass right now. Then my phone buzzed again.

I smiled once I seen Nene name across the screen , but it soon dropped when I seen what she said.

Nene: yea, Cincinnati, Ohio to be exact

Me: damn .. Do you ever visit here a lot ?

Nene: not really as much as I would like to

Me: well, when your here , can you let me know ?

Nene: duhh, I couldn't drop in ya city and not let you know

I looked up and noticed Kya sitting in the other half of the booth. I smiled at her and placed my phone down , after having another great conversation with Nene. 

      "Sorry I'm late , but you know my aunt be trippin' " she said taking off her coat , showing the tribal , blue and black fitted shirt exposing her flat stomach. Her usually brown ponytailed her was down and set , and she wore her beautiful diamond earrings that enhanced her smile . " who you looking good for ?" I watched as she blushed and swatted her hand at me , as if I was a fly she was trying to get away. I smirked leaning forward , looking into her light brown eyes, and darken outer layer, her eyelashes batted as she blushed and looked away . "why you looking away? " I grabbed her hand looking at her slim fingers and nails, placing my focus back on her , " nothing Jai , so what you getting ?" She took her hands back looking at what food they had today.

       We were sitting at a buffet full of home cooking , I really like it here, also comes with free desert .

Bonus !

I laughed at my thought , shaking my head and leaned back.

"What you laughing at ?" She looked at me with a smirk. " nothing Kalia " I imitated her , she gave me a blank look and stood up to go get her food. I watched her ass as she got up to walk down the three steps.

She wore those pants on purpose

     I bit my lip at her , and got up to get my plate as well. The whole time we were clowning , I never stopped texting Nene. You may say it's rude considering I'm with Kalia , but I'm just friends with her. Our waiter can by with a pitcher , "do you need a refill ?" She asked Kalia , I watched as she nodded . The waiter looks in her early twenties , Hispanic but if you ask me she look like she Guatemalan and black. I placed my first two fingers on my chin leaning back to see her clearer if you catch my drift. She had dark brown wavy hair pulled back ,  thick hips , a grabable ass , and everything look good to me . She looked at me and smile a beautiful smile.